Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Account Closed

I like to pull it from the heat just before it finishes.

Frostyy, I just made some jelly hash bout an hour ago. Don't have the cam for any pics, but all i can say is.............I LOVE THIS STUFF!

khali's lounge: Where the glass is clean, the martinis are dirty, and getting nekkid is always an option

I put the 'ho' in bho

How do you keep an asshole in suspense? I'll tell you later...

Yeah looks like you might have heated that just a bit much trip better ISO next batch

Glad you finally got to sample some jelly hash khalista. Pack a couple more and enjoy. It sure is a wonderful thing.
    Last edited by frostyy420; 04-06-2005 at 01:26 AM.

Pazzo, out of curiosity how lon gdo you mix the plant matter with ISO? It's looking a little darker than I would hope for.. I have a bunch of mexishwagg on hand regularly.. I was thinking of maybe doing a run with an ounce of it... how much would I approximately expect? Thanks, and yummy yummy
    ::Friend Of The Devil:

Heya FOTD (one of my favorite Dead songs btw ) I usually get 2-3 grams of an oz of shwag. That's the only thing goin around lately, so I've been makin alot of oil.

Here's a lil glob I made tonight.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    khali's lounge: Where the glass is clean, the martinis are dirty, and getting nekkid is always an option

I put the 'ho' in bho

How do you keep an asshole in suspense? I'll tell you later...

And much better then schwag. Enjoy K

Iso has gone a long way check out this trim oil I made with different iso method. Still ironing out my method so I'm not gonna make an instructional thread until I've got my set up finished. Super tasty and new pics tomorrow.

^^^Looks great for iso I'd hope the game's changed in 8 years...

Something tells me Khali has gone the way of the bho, but I haven't seen her around in a while.

Thanks bud! And yeah did the butane thing but I think iso needs a comeback, super tasty I wish all these tane fanatics could taste my oil haha. Only got 18% returns but I'm using small buds and leaf from a not so successful grow. Hope you enjoy the pics from today's run!