Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: What Nail do you prefer smoking out of your dome?

Voters
414. You may not vote on this poll
  • The taste is in the Glass Nails all the way

74 17.87%
  • The taste is in the Ti Nails all the way

175 42.27%
  • I like puff on both glass and Ti

165 39.86%
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

whiteboymagic makes excellent ti nails as well...

"...there is an idea of a me, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

ti nails are def more economical. they don't break and should only be replaced when really oxidized. I prefer the taste of glass nails though, seasoned ti is a close second though

Hello everybody, nice debate going on here.I like both, but my ti set up is ghetto, i call him my stick man, my glass setup is way too side heavy with the dome and opal nails, (which all cracked from heat) and the piece likes to tip with all the extra weight. Already broke one slide so i even out the weight with marbles...it sucks so i dont even use it, i would kill for a swing arm & bell but thats a different story all together...anyways i get awesome flavor, right off the ti with a straw, sticks to the teeth its so thick yum...gotta go...peace

smoke it

^^ very profound. might as well use the bump as an occasion to add my .02-- i went through a lot of trouble to get my hands on a ti nail about a month ago, and it was definitely worth it. the glass nail has gotten very little love since then. a clean glass nail will yield an extremely flavorful hit, but i noticed that after a little use, the flavor flattened out as residue built up on the nail head-- as far as my palate is concerned, the subtleties in flavor of the oil were definitely diminished. i think that this is because glass is an insulator, making it difficult to get a lot of heat deep down into the cup on the nail head to really burn off any remaining residue, as the glass behind the nail head (inside the nail) doesn't get sufficiently hot very quickly. the ti nail on the other hand yields a consistently tasty hit every time, as it seems to completely self-clean itself during the warm-up period. also, the ti nail heats up more quickly (you dont have to warm it up to keep it from cracking like glass, you just blast that shit) saving time and butane. durability is obvious-- a ti nail will not crack under ordinary oil-vaping conditions, a glass nail eventually will. i still have several glass nails and a quartz nail and am all about variety in my smoke game, but if i had to choose one, the choice for me is clear. (or not clear in this case)

Anyone else notice much less reclaim on a Ti nail? After a couple batches of oil my glass nails would be incredibly sticky, and after several weeks of use my Ti nail still seems clean.

if its on tast i go glass
    if its overall...
    TI all day
    ballin' is a state of mind, not pocket.
    M.Slinger

i find that the nail itself doesn't claim up as much as glass when ur using ti, i think the reason for this is the whole nail gets significantly hotter with titanium and the vapors seem to condense less on the nail and more so on the dome itself.

cool, ti nails !

Love to stay "connected."

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    My one major design flaw....laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by slingtron 3030 View Post
    everyone has to imitate a bit before they innovate...

Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    put in the hours, you'll get the powers..

Campy, Contrabasso, Freeek, Hamm, Hermit, J Lee, Jake C, Punty, Robin Hood, Salt. US. Tubes And More...

t.i and not the guy who went to jail for runnin guns
    cant believe that i didnt see...good weed make a shackled man feel free

Glass by:Salt, sling, illadeph, b martin, colton, bc, hops,marcel, n3rd, trikky, carlson, hmk, ak