Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 100 of 116 FirstFirst ... 50909293949596979899100101102103104105106107108110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1160

holy thats a nice piece keepz, never see beakers like that. so sick

Man oh man those double chamber circ microfilters are boss. apparently a store locally has the first DI bub in the US? No idea if it's true they're def the biggest SB dealer around here but who knows.

Which store is that? I know Gorilla Radio had the first prototype of the DI, now they are startin to hit stores. ATX had the first retail DI's
    Check out GoRiLLa RaDio in Las Vegas!
    http://www.facebook.com/gorillaradioss

Talking

So I joined this site quite awhile ago, posted an intro, and promptly forgot about it completely. And then I come on here tonight to share a video I just made of my new ash catcher and here I see this thread right at the top! That's like fate. Anyways, enjoy folks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evS-3UVYxxQ

edit: the fate part is that it is a video of my new Sheldon Black ash catcher that I purchased from Legacy Glassworks in Duluth, MN.
    Last edited by wied420; 09-20-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Nice Vid and welcome to the City!

man i want one of those ash catchers; theirs one at my LHS for 105 but i need to pay my mom back for my new phone >< hopefully in a couple weeks.

Thanks to all for posting pictures and videos of your pieces. We love your appreciation.

Gorilla Radio in Las Vegas got the very first prototype to be released to the public and Smoke ATX in Texas were the first to get the production models which many more shops should start to get. If you're looking for a piece that your local shop doesn't have, check out http://www.medikulture.com

We have 2 shops that we would like to announce are UNAUTHORIZED retailers.

White Widow Smoke Shop - Conway, SC
    Mr. Nice Guys - Saint Cloud, MN

Their product comes from back channel resources. They cannot re-order any new product or replacement parts. Purchasing from these unauthorized accounts offers the retail consumer no recourse in the event of any issue related to our product, period.
    You can contact us at http://www.SheldonBlack.com

I got to meet the guy's from SB up in S.F. at the High Times Cannabis Cup... they were so very nice. I was talking with them about one of my favorite pieces that I had broken and where I might go to replace it in Newport Beach.

Bottom line they sent me two replacement pieces!

Sheldon Black has the best customer service I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon Black Rep View Post
    Thanks to all for posting pictures and videos of your pieces. We love your appreciation.

Gorilla Radio in Las Vegas got the very first prototype to be released to the public and Smoke ATX in Texas were the first to get the production models which many more shops should start to get. If you're looking for a piece that your local shop doesn't have, check out http://www.medikulture.com

We have 2 shops that we would like to announce are UNAUTHORIZED retailers.

White Widow Smoke Shop - Conway, SC
    Mr. Nice Guys - Saint Cloud, MN

Their product comes from back channel resources. They cannot re-order any new product or replacement parts. Purchasing from these unauthorized accounts offers the retail consumer no recourse in the event of any issue related to our product, period.
    that's actually awesome to read b/c that is the shop i was referring to here in Texas, they're a few miles from me. They are an awesome group and always have sick SB stuff, it's where I bought my chubbler and my buddy bought his forte beaker.

yeah smoke atx is the only spot in austin with SB as far as i know.

they're always stepping it up too. they're the 2nd best shop in town.
    Last edited by Sharks; 09-20-2011 at 05:33 PM.
    "I'm tryin to raise the roof in my own TV room and still get the security deposit back."