Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 112 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1262102104105106107108109110111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1159

I just recently purchased a 19' Man w/ Birds label beaker bottom with a 6 arm removable downstem off one of my buddy's and I don't know too much about it. Alot of people told me they never saw an SB like it and I can't find any on the Internet. Can anyone help me figure this out?.... Also I'll be posting pictures of it soon

lights every time biclighterinuse's Avatar

that is the "getting high" label they made.

so i found a picture earlier in this thread of a pumpkin tribute to it and a side shot that you can't really see the tube, but there's a few floating around.
    Feel free to message me with any questions, I'll do my best to help. mod squad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

just got this new piece and its the first i've seen like it.

its 12.5" inches
    24mm-32mm bore change
    crazeist splash guard i've seen
    stemless DI
    and to boot they threw a couple flying hats on the side and a logo on the dome.

i'm really impressed with this piece, if i can find them i bet this piece would also work well for small snaps with a female bowl.

^I dig that. Gah another tube to add
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

Nice one Bic!
    Big Wednesday (1978)
    Matt Johnson: And I even passed out in your closet, but I never, and I don't know who could have if I didn't, but I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

Rest in peace Hennessey 2011-07-28

...llessuЯ...

Love the rig Bic..

I saw one the other day and it feels so good in your hands and the pricing I saw on it was surprisingly cheap I thought. The only thing is that it was more of a honeycomb perc with small wholes and not the slits..

Their very skinny but I'm sure it would work well with flowers. I seriously love the tube and it's so hard to not spend the extra cash... Hopefully someone I personally know buys one and I can try it out

thanks for the comments guys.

it really is a great mini tube with one of the smaller bores i've seen on a tube, it rips well and it doesn't seem to claim much for a tube being used to dab.

i'm really impressed with this splash guard, i can fill it way over what i might with a stemless like this and there's no water getting to my mouth.

sheldon black rep (or anyone else who might know), what's the name of this new tube?
    Last edited by biclighterinuse; 07-01-2012 at 11:12 AM.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ie6Jb0Pak"]sheldon black - YouTube[/ame]
    Props to Chinaman on the kickass repair! hahah
    I just threw up in my mouth a little. This collection is out of this world.

My sister Appreciating her 21st Birthday present from me.
    Her favorite color is purple (hints her ribbon on her wrist) so I went out and purchased her a purple label Forte Sheldon Black, with match purple slide.