Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Thread: BHO Butter

Default BHO Butter

Would like to make the strongest butter possible. So i'm going to be using BHO instead of bud.

I was wondering how long I need to simmer butter and BHO for?
    frostyy420 aka med grower

RIP Cane

just until it melts all together. Whatcha makin frostyy?
    khali's lounge: Where the glass is clean, the martinis are dirty, and getting nekkid is always an option

I put the 'ho' in bho

How do you keep an asshole in suspense? I'll tell you later...

Not sure Khalista. Friend wanted to try some potent butter. He's tired of the canna treats at the med clubs. Just not strong enough. So I mentioned to him that I could make him some butter that would blow away the clubs canna treats

He bought 4 grams of BHO. How much butter do you think we should mix with BHO?

RIP Cane

I'd do at least a whole stick (1/2 cup). That'd put you with .5g in each tablespoon, which is more than enough to fuck a person, maybe even 2, up.

But yeah, just melt it all together on low heat for a few minutes. Let it firm back up, then keep it in the fridge. When you're ready to cook, take out what you need and add to your recipe.
    khali's lounge: Where the glass is clean, the martinis are dirty, and getting nekkid is always an option

I put the 'ho' in bho

How do you keep an asshole in suspense? I'll tell you later...

Thanks Khalista

RIP Cane

Account Closed cannabiculturalist's Avatar

woooow.... sounds good

I ran about 5 grams of vaped material over the weekend and came up with some dark oil. After ripping a hit outa the kutpipe I didnt feel the need to smoke the stuff anymore so I melted it in some butter and put it in a baked potato. Worked wonderful, I got pretty ripped for the rest of the night. I can only assume it would take a much smaller amount of bho if its some nice amber stuff but not really sure an exact amount to use if I try it again.

i always thought u couldnt make bho with vaped good, or you could but it wasnt worth it! anyone have some varification on the subject!
    Quote Originally Posted by FtlaudHead View Post
    Life's too short for 2'nd rate glass.

Quote Originally Posted by hashallday
    i always thought u couldnt make bho with vaped good, or you could but it wasnt worth it! anyone have some varification on the subject!
    You definately can do it but the end product is dark and not so tasty. Its potent, but harsh and just not to my liking, thats why I just mixed it with some butter and indulged. That seems to be the way to go with the stuff.