Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thumbs up LA TIMES: Family pit bull helps collar suspected car thief

from: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...car-thief.html
    December 21, 2011 | 9:04 am

Sacramento police and residents are crediting a pit bull for helping nab an alleged car thief who led authorities on a high-speed chase.

Officers reported that they tried to pull over Sam Bekoff, 28, in the Del Paso Heights neighborhood of Sacramento on Tuesday night on suspicion of driving a stolen car. Bekoff raced away at a high rate of speed, dumped his car on a street and took off on foot, they said.

A resident said that when Bekoff hopped over a fence and into his yard, he warned the suspect that he would let go of the pit bull he was restraining.

The resident said Bekoff immediately put his hands up and surrendered.

"I told him, because my grandson was here in the yard with me, 'Dude, if you take another step, I'm going to let her go,'" the resident said. "He just put his arms up."

"We need more people like that," said Sgt. Chris Baptista of the Sacramento Police Department. "We're glad nobody got hurt and it ended with this guy going to jail."
    Kiss me, I'm legal! ┌П┐(_)┌П┐
    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." Bob Marley Rat Race
    I don't smoke trees any more, just the sap.

I was walking my dog one day and this guy was driving like a jackass so I yelled for him to slow down. I continued walking and as I got on a bike path in front of a park with kids not realizing that this dipshit had taken offense to it and he was threatening to whoop my ass (at a distance) based on my dog growling and protecting me.

I said something like I wasn't even gonna waste my time with him n that if he wanted it with me that my dog would gladly stop him (or something like that).

Dude got a different attitude quickly and eventually turned around to walk away talking shit. This is when it got interesting because a father of one of the kids there came up to this guy after we separated and was yelling at him for swearing in front of his kids. The dude yelled out "fuck" and before the "you" was completed this dad knocked out this tough guy shit talker cold. I busted out laughing did a little dancy-jig of hilarity and continued on my day enjoying what had just happened.

Classic.

Pits are completely over-stereotyped and discriminated against. Thanks for another great article, JP.

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/adept_1ne/siggys.png

Lol, that's awesome JP! Good thing the owner was there at the time to control the situation. A robber would kick them self in the head if they jumped into my yard thinkin it was a clean get a way... Tigger would have a piece of their ass. He's real nice if you don't come over the fence unannounced tho.
    Last edited by Cannasample; 12-21-2011 at 12:12 PM.
    Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson

sick pitbull man it looks like a sweet kind one for sure. also i noticed the paint stacks, nice supply of montanas man! im jealous

This is my pretty pitty named Kali. She is one of the greatest dogs I've ever had in my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Red Nose Pit x Black Lab x German Shepard = Bella!
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend." -Louis Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by biclighterinuse View Post
    always amazing to see how two styles come together to make something incredible.

Those are some great pictures of Bella man! Glad shes doin' good!
    Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson

thank you! never would of had her if it wasn't for you!
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend." -Louis Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by biclighterinuse View Post
    always amazing to see how two styles come together to make something incredible.

being a weirdo

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/adept_1ne/siggys.png