Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

My runt at 7 months(24 lbs)

Dabs in the back yard

In Seattle*

At 4 months

Glass By:
    Toro, Hitman, SG, AK, Roor, Elevate, Mer, Devol, Lil B, Wildrock, Herb C, Campy, JahFree, Alex K., Rev.Todd, Hi-Grade Mike, MNP, Mr. Furley, Petto, Banjo, Casto, Joelex, Dmak, Blazemaster83, Adam G. , Hermit, Genone, Dizzle, Creep, E.Ross, sleepingpeople, HMK

Currently Rockin:

Torus recycler

This weeks Shatter: Gods Gift

Cute little runt there . My pup is rolling up on a year next month, can't believe it. He's almost 75lbs and still has enough neck skin to grow into that i hate collars on him lol.

so he black cat thats been showing up all random is pregnant & is fearless, has my dogs in check
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYboxPdIzsk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYboxPdIzsk[/ame]

so glad my dogs are calm to the feline presence, my other black one(r.i.p), the dad of Kratos- fawn- and Hades- white/blue-, would have ripped the door open to get the cat, he had some bad habits.
    im glad the boys didnt follow his path,
    -TRIcoma- "Doing nothing is very hard to do . . . you never know when you're finished."- L.W Nielsen

360tag> putridANDpurple <GLASS BY... SG D-Maka, Sasha He$$, Eusheen, SALT, SLING, Hermit, aaron vigil, Verling, Dizzle, Coyle, Strobel, Sara Shade, Helix, BIGfoot, Duende, TORO,Bumble, HMK, Malachi, HighCountry, grav
    Quote Originally Posted by Gates View Post
    "can I please oil fuck your face?"
    always a shout out to Bridging Boro too!

such beautiful pups all around, nothing better ten a properly raised APBT

Not exactly Pits but I've got 2 great Staffordshire Bull Terriers(basically a compact pit/terrier cross). Also fostered a Pit/boxer mix for about a year or so, and basically have been around pits or at least bully breeds as a whole for most of my life.

Arrow,the pa, is a proud conformation/rally obedience champion as well as proud father of the girl on the left.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 05-27-2011 at 10:30 PM.

My pitty is fine with our cats, but if he sees a stray he will want to go after it. I am just finding this thread, I have a 3 and a half year old pitbull named Ceaser. I'll get some pics up shortly.

this is the most under rated thread in the City!! PIT BULLS FTMFW
    "Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. " -Lou

Notice the KRUNK!!! She has been rocking that pendant for bout 6 months and has gone through a collar before the pendant needed to be replaced! says alot for true's pendants

Pitbulls are one of the best breeds on the word!
    Last edited by 303; 06-14-2011 at 09:39 PM.
    "Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. " -Lou

this is bud he is a blue nose pitt ,about 3 years old not sure on any lineage only know it is from a championship breed

got him from a friend of my dad's. while dude was on vacation his son was supposed to watch the pitbulls (there was 5 not including the puppies bud was from) and one of the dogs got loose and bit someone so he had to get rid of all of them and we got him and kept calling him bud (short for buddy)

he is such fun dog and still thinks he is a puppy. loooves attention and a great mate for our boxer lab mix.

pups from last litter

Bud and Tera

"In the 419, we always have a minute to smoke"

Here is my big guy Ceaser. He is 3 and a half and from Bullies Den Kennels in BC. He loves chewing on Kong toys.