Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This post is awsome atx^^^ I couldnt agree more with your list. They cause us nothing but happiness and they do love to lick and take spots on the sofa. We have 4 pits. the brindle chillen in the picture is Tigger. Hes 10 months old and about 50-60 lbs. Unfortunately, not the most friendly at first to strangers but he warms up to people prety quick. Were making him an appointment to get his removed soon.

That's not such a bad thing in my books that the dog takes a little to warm up to new people. It is almost like they feel them out to make sure that the person you are bringing into your home is not a sketch bag. In my experience the people that hate on pitbulls are generally people that I don't get along with anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannasample View Post
    This post is awsome atx^^^ I couldnt agree more with your list. They cause us nothing but happiness and they do love to lick and take spots on the sofa. We have 4 pits. the brindle chillen in the picture is Tigger. Hes 10 months old and about 50-60 lbs. Unfortunately, not the most friendly at first to strangers but he warms up to people prety quick. Were making him an appointment to get his removed soon.

Cannasample- even more ironic in that my dog was given to me by a friend and the name they gave him before I said I'd take him was Tigger lol.

I still can't figure out if my guy will ever grow into all his skin around his neck. He's 14 months 77lbs and gets ran about a mile a day now. This is him taking my buddies seat while I was at work lol. When he stretches out he takes up almost the entire thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Few new pics of the Kong when I posted on the 24th he still had a full one this is what it looks like 2 weeks later.

oh....and can you tell his spot in the house...or so he thinks.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

That looks about right, haha.

I say it's b/c i talked crap, after a few days of non stop 2-4 hours chewing a day and squeeking i said "mako...you are nnneeevvveeerrrr going to win, give it up bubba". Apparently he showed me.

Your dog looks beautiful atx
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Iripbowls?feature=mhee
    Dabs of kush through the Asian Invasion Glass, Hoss, Hisi, Wong bong, Fro, Kenaroo, ME glass, Rosenbong, and Nish GLASS

OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT!
    FREE MARC EMERY!!!

These guys are seeing the light of day for the first time. Their moms a lab but the dads full pit so i thought it would still be appropriate. (The pups Dad is on Post #63 in this thread.)

Edit: post #41 was her first liter^^^ This new liter is with a different dad pit.
    Last edited by Cannasample; 09-15-2011 at 02:20 PM.
    Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson

Nice pups bro. My friend I haven't seen in a while has a golden lab/ pitbull mix and she is beautiful. Full grown looks just like a pit but with the golden coat. That dog was one of my first experiences with any pitbull and since then I have been in love with the breed and am a strong believer in good owners.

Thanks aqualungs! That sounds like it would be an awesome mix. Last night was kinda rough, one of the puppies passed away. Couldn't resist taking more pics of these fellas this morning.
    Here they are 2 days old now.

Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson