Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast
    Great Lakes & Mono Lake & Lake Okeechobee

Default NY Diesel & Dutch Passion Blueberry Grow

PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL THE PAGES OF THIS THREAD TO SEE UPDATES AND PROGRESS!!!

Very excited to finally post some pics of my most recent grow. Just switched to 12/12 on Monday evening. Using Humboldt Nutrients (Grow/Micro/Bloom w/ Big Up Powder and Ginormous) as well as Super Plant Tonic from Blue Mountain Organics and Floralicious Plus...been having pretty wonderful results.

Some of you may think the growth may look a little strange on the larger of the two plants which is the blueberry. That is due to my pretty aggressive use of LST to try and accommodate for my lower ceiling height....Anyways take a look and don't be shy about feedback.

One thing I would like some diagnostics on is the pic which shows a leaf that has a pronounced hook/talon effect. This is on the Blueberry only and just on a couple of the older fan leaves..not sure if this was perhaps since Blueberry has a reputation as a lil Fert sensitive..but not exactly sure..expert opinions wanted

Here is the Blueberry which is undergoing heavy LST

One stalk of the Blueberry that I had just recently pinned down

Diesel

This is the claw effect I was asking about..Did a lot of research on Blueberry and found this is common with their Fert sensitivity issues...Glad its only on a few blades!
    Last edited by echoespf; 12-21-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Added Image Links

you pics didnt show up
    fornicate the police

upload them to photobucket.

TC turned off pic attachments
    fornicate the police

Damn..that sucks...Thanks for the info edux10...Wonder why they went and did that...liability reasons I presume???

OR THIS:http://tokecity.com/forums/announcement.php4?f=22&a=5

Image Attachments - Disabled

In an effort to consolidate image storage, we have disabled "attachments" and increased the "image gallery" size for each member.

Moving forward, you may upload pictures to your image gallery on TC, or use a third party application, like photobucket.

Here's a link with instructions on to use the image gallery on TC:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showp...72&postcount=1

If you have any questions, please pm Staff.

Thanks,
    MadCity

Makes sense! Guess I will have to learn how to do that now....Give me some time and pics will be up!!!!

If you're talking about the little half to an inch of tip that is bent to a 90 degree angle to the rest of the leaf, then I'd say that's some sort of water stress, or nute stress. I don't know for sure, other people know better than I on here. But I seem to remember reading and seeing a pic just like that. My plants do it sometimes, but not on all leaves. In fact, right now there are 4 "fingers" doing it on my mother, and that's out of maybe 100 leaves, with 5 "fingers" each.

I don't think it's hella bad, but I do believe it's correctable. Maybe go easy on the nutes for a couple of weeks...?? Good luck, dude.
    Viktor the director flip a script like Rob Reiner
    The way a lotta dudes rhyme their name should be "knob shiner"
    For a buck, they'd likely dance the Jig or do the Hucklebuck
    To Vik it's no big deal, they're just a buncha knuckle-fucks
    You wonder how well would they hold up in a holding cell
    It sorta had the strange makings of a tale told in hell
    Like "Oh well," hold tall riches
    If the Feds is really after him they'll just tell all the snitches

MF Doom

Thanks Caucasian....I don't THINK that its over watering...I have a pretty conservative schedule for my DWC to drip....but I guess once the plant gets larger the root ball is pretty much in the Solution...I can lower the water level in the buckets to create a really moist air pocket in there if that is what the majority think the problem is.....I am still leaning towards Nute Sensitivity

lovin the blueberry pics great stuff.
    dont have too much input on the plants they look nice to me lol.

Where did you pickup the blueberry seeds though? ive been really intrested in the strain recently. I cant wait to see how it goes!
    keep up the good work
    and

glass & garcia y vegas

THANKS Shed I always appreciate kind words.

I picked up the BB beans, (In fact ALL of my beans) through Attitude Seeds....they have been awesome to work with...this particular BB is from Dutch Passion and she has been a particularly wonderful Bitch to work with....Quick growth and very very appreciative of the Nutes and additives I have been providing her.

The two babies and I had our own lil Thanksgiving feast yesterday

hahaha thanksgiving with the plants sounds fun!

im def gonna have to grab me some of those!!
    thanks for the info
    your the man!!
    and

glass & garcia y vegas