Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backwards Leaf

Great Lakes & Mono Lake & Lake Okeechobee

Question Backwards Leaf

Found this lil pecularity on my Dutch Passion Blueberry...1st time I have seen this...Only one one of the small flowering branches, but one of the leafs has grown backwards...I checked it and it sure doesn't look like it twisted itself in this position for optimized light..just looks like it grew that way...Anyone ever seen this before? I thought it was pretty cool

insane

I have actually found one more on my Blueberry and 1 on my Diesel..must not be as rare as I thought!

might not be rare. but ive still never seen or heard of anything like it. oh well looks like a healthy plant

Quote Originally Posted by bill_shears View Post
    hermaphrodite
    Ummm,.....wut?
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Quote Originally Posted by bill_shears View Post
    hermaphrodite

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Ummm,.....wut?
    Haha I have no idea what the hell Billy Shears there is talking about, but they sure aint Hermies

I think I've got a picture of a backwards leaf that grew on one of my plants. I kinda assumed it was because I had her bent over in so many weird ways.
    TF1 Member #339

After seeing this post I had to go look.

I think it is due to a growth spirt of sorts. My Derailed blues has the same thing going on with the twisting at the ends. Like they are growing so fast they need to un curl as they stretch.

Cheef The Green Leaf BIG CHEEFA's Avatar

kewl
    i smoke marijuana but i'll tell you something:i only smoke in the late evening.oh,occasionally the early evening,but usually the late evening,or mid-evening and late evening,occasionally early afternoon,early mid-afternoon,or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh,sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning....but never at dusk.