Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

The other day I heated my nail red hot for a big boy, forgot to dab as something caught my attention, meandered and came back, grabbed my nail to go and clean my piece - it was still hot!

Doh!!!!
    Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
    Einstein

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
    Dr. Seuss

I did the same thing with my Kut curve yesterday, forgot I heated it up and grabbed the pad with my thumb an index finger and tsssssss

Quote Originally Posted by RhymeNocerous View Post
    this thread is nastee, i thought i had a bad burn but i'm not even going to bother anymore

GOTDAMN

WOOOOORD!!!! ive had the bottom of the ti pad touch the outside of my index finger on my left hand (dab righty) but never anything near as bad as the last few pics. Is that the level of concentration you guys have that you can't feel the sizzle? or are you scared to react and break glass so you take your precious time removing flaming red hot Ti off your skin?

Hope those are just scars now and not open wounds...

SAFE dabbing my city

don't dab while drunk. learned that the hard/painful way
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wow this thread... ,
    @ bozonx ahh but one must dab while drunk, as well as intoxicated on other things, u even need to learn how to dab while dabbing.
    We need to recognize that inner peace does not depend on what we own, our social status, the roles we play, or how wealthy we are. We need to be free from the dictates of a conditioned sense of self that is at the mercy of external circumstances, needing continual defense and affirmation - Peter Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Forbin View Post
    And if asking questions is considered an attack on your product then I want whatever your dabbing cuz I havnt been that paranoid in years

Wow Adept that looks painful

Neosporin is the key though people, be safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by hashoildabs View Post
    I think if you keep a constant stream of dabs it keeps you awake. once you stop then you get tired.

Adept ive totally done the same thing, huge dab splatter then you end up taking a huge layer of skin off.

And bonzox, you sure you didn't just stick your hand in the torch? Haha

yah, that's exactly what I did. I wish I never upgraded my torch lol

Me and my homie were seshing and i had my rig in front of my keyboard and i tried to reach around it to type and slapped my wrist right into the hot ti a few days ago

My god this thread is vicious! I'm definitely gonna do my best to make sure I never post any pictures in this thread