Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 12345678910111353103 ... LastLast
    “The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool A Shady Update...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilley View Post
    Wow Shady!

Startin' this round off strong huh?

Great selection of strains to choose from.

I'm really excited for the Raskal OG and BHxKM, hopefully you get a good mix of phenotypes to pick from and I can see what to look out for in the future.

Take care man!
    Hell Yeah... Gotta keep the momentum going forward... Keep dem beans for when you're ready... the right time and right place.

A Shady Update

I’ll start with the details this time…

Shady Bloom Feedings…
    Section A
    Summary of Sunday’s Soil Section Feedings... 1/31/10
    The resulting teas are as follows in ml/gal: CM:5/LK:7/BC:5/HH:0/PBP Bloom:11 = 1068 PPM, 6.26 pH *Start of Wk #4
    Section B
    The resulting teas are as follows in ml/gal:CM:4/LK:5/BC:3/HH:0/PBP Bloom:10 = 964 PPM, 6.30 pH *Start of Wk #2

Shady Veg Feedings…
    The resulting teas are as follows in ml/gal:
    Veg Station - CM:4/LK:3/Sweet:5/PBP Grow:6 = 788 PPM, 6.40 pH

Now for the bud shots…

The following shots were taken the following day (2/1/10)
    Master x Bubba…

Mystery Kush 2…

707 Headband…

SFV OG…

Round 4 Bloom from left to right…

A quick break to play with a new toy…

The seedlings have outgrown their home. Here’s the Sensi Skunk and Blue Hellfire x Kali Mist…

The Raskal’s OG first root shot on 2/1/10…

Planting them deep…

And carefully filling to the top…

I’m working on the DIY ebb n’ flow tray and should have it done soon… Super simple.
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Looks like your chugging along just fine this time for sure. Good job. They are WAY more healthy than previous.

How you like that green LED light...lol i love mine. I feel like a gold miner in a cave hunting for treasure!!
    Ahh if life were this simple.
    Follow my grows!:
    R. Face's Continual Herb Garden

All in compliance with Prop. 215 and SB 420.

Im hittin' the trees harder than Sonny Bono....Oh No!

Glass by: Marcel Braun, Calm, Carlson, MNP, E-Bomb, Zach Puchowitz, Byron B., Devol, Fro, BulletProofGlass,ROOR.us, Mortex Votex and Karved Kati

Cool

Sup RollinFace!!! Yeah the girls are def much more healthy this time... Gonna finally add more Great White and about 400 PPM of CalMag when watering all my soil plants this afternoon...

LMAO, that headlight is awesome... I may look like an idiot spelunking in my garden, but no one can see me in the dark anyways.

^^^ HAHA dude I know...I felt the same exact way! LMAO...I was walking around my house and walked by a mirror and did a lil dance in front of it with the falshers on...good work man.
    Ahh if life were this simple.
    Follow my grows!:
    R. Face's Continual Herb Garden

All in compliance with Prop. 215 and SB 420.

Im hittin' the trees harder than Sonny Bono....Oh No!

Glass by: Marcel Braun, Calm, Carlson, MNP, E-Bomb, Zach Puchowitz, Byron B., Devol, Fro, BulletProofGlass,ROOR.us, Mortex Votex and Karved Kati

LOL

Ya wow great looking girls now Shady!
    "Life isn't easy man, it's not meant to be. The more screwed up it is, the more your gonna learn, so if you've screwed up enough you'll be fine and if you haven't, well then you got a whole lot more screwing up to do." -Tommy Chong

Damn man you've got a really really really nice grow.
    cant wait to see more

Wow Shady looking even better all the time! Im liking the smart pots as well!
    Good growing!

Cool Shady Construction...

Shady
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinFace View Post
    ^^^ HAHA dude I know...I felt the same exact way! LMAO...I was walking around my house and walked by a mirror and did a lil dance in front of it with the falshers on...good work man.
    LMAO... I think I did the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Docta View Post
    LOL

Ya wow great looking girls now Shady!
    Just wait till I take some closeup's with the flash tomorrow... Lookin' way better than Round 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesia View Post
    Damn man you've got a really really really nice grow.
    cant wait to see more
    Thx for stopping by Jonesia! I sincerely appreciate the kind words...

Quote Originally Posted by MastaShredda View Post
    Wow Shady looking even better all the time! Im liking the smart pots as well!
    Good growing!
    What's happenin' Shredda! Yeah the Smart Pots seem to be doing well so far... It will be interesting to see if some roots start poking out the sides.

Shady Construction…

Let’s see here, on Thursday I finally watered all of the soil plants in the Shady Bloom Room with about 350 PPM of CalMag and the recommended injection amount of Great White…

This room will look much different after I SCROG the Section B plants and trim the lower canopy for better yields and denser nugs up top…

A quick shot of the Section A plants w/o the HPS or camera’s white meter, but with the flash and daylight setting (still dreaming of gettin’ a job and a DSLR)…

Then I did the same watering with CalMag and then White Shark for all of the soil plants in the Shady Veg Station. Four of the shortest plants from the second shelf were finally moved down to the bottom and needed some help reaching the light…

LMAO, last night I thought it would be cool to take a couple shots with my green LED head light. Here’s the Section A and B plants…

Well, the Shady Veg Station is gonna need a bigger ebb ‘n flow tray. Since I start my hydro plants in Rapid Rooters and Hydroton with plastic pots, there really isn’t much need to light proof the tray… In fact, if I was gonna do a shallow water culture or bubbler, then I’d def use panda plastic instead of mylar for the bottom. BTW, the Shurtape is see-through, but I thought it looked cool when I was done…

The supply is ½” and the drain is ¾”…

I’ll have to make a wedge to raise the opposite corner for proper drainage…

Tomorrow, I’ll test the spare pump I have and see how much water will be necessary for the reservoir. If all goes well, the seedlings will be sharing the new tray with the clones currently in the MegaGarden…

So far so good; been alternating watering with R/O and feeding with 200 PPM tea by hand and they’re on their 2nd leaf sets…

Damn, I didn’t realize that the hardware store wouldn’t carry the proper 4 way connectors I needed for my SCROG of the Section B plants…

I’m working smarter, not harder. This is a Plastic Pipe and Tubing 1 ¼” Cutter. Just insert the pipe, squeeze firmly and twist until the cut is clean…

Tomorrow my Shady Veg Station and Bloom Room will look a bit different. I’ll also be boxing myself into a corner so the Section A plants will get their last solo plant shots before I won’t be able to pull them out…

P.S. This is gonna be a modified SCROG… Big 5” mesh openings so I can pull the net off carefully and another telescoping support screen to keep the colas from falling over during the last couple weeks before harvest.

Concntration Station old's cool's Avatar

nice err thang.

peace
    http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/TCglassphotos/oldssig6.jpg

Damn shady... Your grows look more professional every time. I hope to advance like that when I can start my grows.