Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Great Lakes & Mono Lake & Lake Okeechobee

Default White Berry Grow

Hello Ladies & Gentleman...I am returning to the City after my long sabbatical during which I spent much time reflecting on the current state of political affairs in our fucked up country while smoking my wonderful last grow (Diesel and Blueberry)

Unfortunately I only had one primo fem seed left..White Berry, so I popped her a lil over a month ago and am about to force her into flower....I will take some new pics tomorrow..but for now I will post the pics I took back in March...Keep in mind I practice pretty heavy LST so that is why these pics look really strange. Her foliage is different from any I have grown before, but this has been a KILLER grower...Very fast, hardy, and loves the nutes. and she is STINKY!!!!!!!!! By far the most pungent of the girls I have grown!

Oh and here is my buddies new Toro...I love it!

Until then...Enjoy!

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Nice... Glad you're back!
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

I had a LA confidential female look like that once I started to LST train her, was pretty interesting. Shes a couple weeks into flower now though and looks great
    "Love doja dank that me choke burp and cough" - Mac Dre
    "Relax and take notes as I take tokes of this marijuana smoke"-Notorious BIG
    "And I spend cash all night and clap of twice and pack bongs tight" - The Weathermen

welcome home. Did your plant get stressed or is that the way she grows?

Damn thats is some super tight nodeage!(probaly not even a word, lol) And those leafs are some of the fatest I've seen. I had a plant once that looked kinda similar, super stanky and it would auto-flower like a bitch. Couldn't really keep a cutting cause it just wanted to flower, I called her "rudekill" cause it smelled like a dead run over skunk. Hopefully this little stanky girl treats ya right! Very unique, I'd definetly keep a cut of that one !

Default Progress Update

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Damn thats is some super tight nodeage!(probaly not even a word, lol) And those leafs are some of the fatest I've seen.Hopefully this little stanky girl treats ya right! Very unique, I'd definetly keep a cut of that one !
    Ya she was really tight there for a while, but definitely not now with the stretch! Stinky for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by snooks View Post
    welcome home. Did your plant get stressed or is that the way she grows?
    Thank you..I missed you guys!

Yes she was stressed as I practiced pretty heavy LST at the beginning and then I let it go at the start of flower, I increase my production a lot especially since I only popped one seed (getting ready for Bonnaroo and only needed personal stash) Check out the new pictures, she really isn't stressed anymore

Keep checking in! Pics will be up ASAP

Default Photographic Evidence

Here is my girl 3 days before I put her into flower,which was 4/8/10

And here she is today..4/20/2010. Day 13 of flower. She was really excited for today so she stretched real big for the camera!

Thanks for stopping by!

Default Day 15 of Flower

This Bitch is going through the STRETCH of a lifetime!!! I have a feeling she is going to product a lot of buddage from the style of her growth.

She reminds me a lot of my last Diesel plant which I got about 140g's from but this girl is about 2.5 times the size so I am stoked! I just hope it slows down this week cuz I can only raise my light another 8 inches or so then I have to resort to breaking her neck slightly I am on day 15 though so it should be soon

I didn't continue my LST into flower at all this grow and that is what is making this different from my other girls....Overall it is going GREAT! She loves the nutes, is real stinky (but my new carbon filter takes care of that all wonderfully)!

Here are some pics

Here is one of my new carbon filter. Smell has not been a real big issue with my grows but I don't know what I was thinking ever messing with ONA and all that shit. ONA is good for masking but this carbon filter literally DESTROYS odor..Its awesome!! A must have for any Cultivator! Eventually I would like to mount it to the ceiling

Last edited by echoespf; 04-23-2010 at 09:11 PM.

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Looks like you're gonna have some nice buds by harvest! What size carbon filter and fan did you get? I need a new setup as well...
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

I got it on eBay from High Tech Garden supply..EVERYTHING for $199. Its a 6 inch Carbon Filter and the Can Fan I 'believe' runs 560cfm. They had they best deals I could find outside of constructing your own carbon filter part