Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 194 1234567891151101 ... LastLast

Default The Purging Thread

Alright, so I'm thinking that this is a good idea and a good way to get people on the right page and even improve their purges. I've seen, and have seen pointed out a bunch of pics that look very underpurged. I can't imagine that some are even getting the taste and full pleasure from their oils that are so underpurged.

So, this will be an ego-less thread. Anybody is welcome to post up any pic of either their oil or another members pic that might be looking underpurged so others can start to get an idea of what their oil should look like in the end. The only thing that can come from this is safer, tastier oils for everyone

Stay Lifted! LiftedResearchGroup's Avatar

Great idea Griseus! Lets kick off this thread right!

-LRG
    Glass by: Wicked Sands, Sheldon Black, EBomb, Hermit, Mermonkey, Rev. Todd, Mike Fro, Chunk, Kennaroo, Hash-Masta Kut, Mr. Furly, Pakoh, Robin Hood, GGirl, C6

Account Closed

I purged a rather large run yesterday and did the FINAL purge in the oven set on 170 f for twenty min .

Don't ask why ,I just did .
    but a lot of hidden tane did seep out .
    I have left a dish of purged oil in the hot car for two days and there was tiny bubbles on top

your gonna get a lotta "but they are the volatile terps evaporating off" because its true.

ive also seen a lot of OVER purged oil around here........
    toker420iluvweed

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post

What are some properties of over purged oil HC?

I got some goodies to add to here!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkySlayer View Post
    I have such a huge crush on you Hempseed..You're like the Ganja Goddess. If you were a man I'd call you the Earl Of Errrrl. But you're not, you're more like the Duchess of Dab, or the BHO Baroness.
    SpiralArchitect-hempseeds so hot ti just turns red around her
    "Snipeseed"
    Glass By:Slinger,Salt,AK,US Tubes,N3rd,DMak, Kennaroo, JakeC,Blazemaster,Dreams,Christina Cody,JLee,Laceface, Dew,Jesse James, Ben Evers,Micro,4.0,Eric Ross
    Kut+Ggirl Gauntlet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6XziaKjJCc

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post
    your gonna get a lotta "but they are the volatile terps evaporating off" because its true.

overpurged oil

but i gotta ask, how do you tell oil is over purged in pictures?

unless it is budder of course
    Toke that Smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    there is definitely no law that stoners must stay strictly on the topic of a thread as defined by the first post.

Stay Lifted! LiftedResearchGroup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hempseedxo View Post
    I got some goodies to add to here!!
    ]
    I think I just fell in love with your avatar pic. LOL.

-LRG
    Glass by: Wicked Sands, Sheldon Black, EBomb, Hermit, Mermonkey, Rev. Todd, Mike Fro, Chunk, Kennaroo, Hash-Masta Kut, Mr. Furly, Pakoh, Robin Hood, GGirl, C6

Overpurged, underpurged whatever! Post pics up so we can see what you're talking about!! We all just want better oil without the drama.

Hemp - I'm talking about the final product after the scrape. You're not smoking it like that are you?

Hashcat - That's why it's a good idea when some more experienced members take a look. Obviously somebody with a ton of experience will be able to tell the difference between terp bubbles and butane bubbles.