Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Account Closed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by squr3l View Post
    so my sink isnt draining anymore
    im pretty sure its from cleaning my tubes and accessories over the past 8 months
    it was draining at least a little bit until today, and now i even tried plunging that shit down but it didnt work
    so would draino break up resin sludge? or should i pour a bottle of iso down the drain?
    or any other ideas? i dont think my landlord will like this when i move out in a month
    Joe the Plumber

Adee Do ! lol

Account Closed

if drano dont work, u should be able to twist off a connector on the drain trap under the sink... its gonna be gross in there but hopefully drano works. you could always grab a plumbing snake and snake the shit out of that

thats what i was thinking^ snake that shit... drano is good too.
    my sink was draining kinda slow due to the same thing not too long ago
    and

glass & garcia y vegas

pour some hot iso down there.. if its resin it will disolve..
    Fears-poopin left the chat room. (Broken pipe)

where was marijuana created? (TDOT son whattttttttttttttt)

iso probably wont be as effective as drain-o. At the U-trap there is water unless u blast the water out of the trap it is going to dilute the iso to a point where it may not be useful. drain-o is your best bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Dank View Post
    yo dis dat lighter fluid free repangulated-ice-wax-oil-vanilla-grease-extract-kush dawg.
    ^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this dude made my day

:fighting with life ever day

Fleur de Leaves:
    "You ask me what my favorite strain is, my response is what day is it?"

my youtube
    www.youtube.com/tdotgong

"i dont have room for a gf in my life i spend too much time sweet talking my car into starting for me.."

So TC!

never though bout that josh..

i bet its a hairball
    Fears-poopin left the chat room. (Broken pipe)

you can also try just taking the trap off. Depending on how old it is it should be plastic and you should be able to take the nuts off by hand. Be careful though Cause there is gonna be water in there, There might be something in there that you could get out right there. If not your best bet is to snake it.
    Fish ><>'

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonshineRunners

<julietherealjules> how much of the chemical and mechanical properties of glassblowing is the draw for you?
    <Leebo> not at all
    <Leebo> i like melty stuff

<a href=http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/TCglassphotos/fish-sig1.jpg target=_blank>http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a.../fish-sig1.jpg</a>

Take care of it like a man...like the late great Billy Mays would have. Go grab a Turbo Snake and some 91% iso and you should be golden.

Every time I see them pull the hair out of the commercial I want to yack!
    Killin' by the bowl load

Glass by:
    SheldonBlack,Colton,Talon,Wildrok,AK&Sarah,Kage,Te xas Blown,Boxfan,Rellik,Helix R.I.P, and some local guys...

ok sorry for the lag, i ended up pouring drano max gel or something down and it did the trick, the drains clean as new
    thanks for the help
    2ba, Abe, AK, Alex K, Banjo, Boston, Buck, Burtoni, Calm, C Cody, Cold Drink, Cowboy, Creep, Darby, Dmak, Dew, Doshworld, Dylan, E Ross, El Hefe, Euphoria Glassworks, Freeek, Fro, GGirl, Hermit, HMK, Hubbard, Jake C, Karma Scene Glass, Karni, Kennaroo, K Murray, LEAR, Micro, Mr Gray, MTP, n3rd, N8, Opas, Phatt Ass Glass, RooR.de, RooR.us, Royal, Ryno, Salt, Samson, Sara Shade, Seth B, SG, Sherbet, Takehisa Okumura, Trikky, Tyme, Vertigo Glass, Voorhees, Wil Glass, Zingiber

Quote Originally Posted by FishOutOfWater View Post
    you can also try just taking the trap off. Depending on how old it is it should be plastic and you should be able to take the nuts off by hand. Be careful though Cause there is gonna be water in there, There might be something in there that you could get out right there. If not your best bet is to snake it.
    Best answer.

Only buy/use chemicals when you have no other choice.

How environmentally friendly do you think that Drano was that you poured down the drain?

It is OUR water supply, dont forget that. And people have this misconception that our water supply is nicely filtered. Its not.
    You dont have to look very far to find someone who has unfiltered water coming out of their faucets...

It takes less than 60 seconds to take apart the U-trap underneath your sink. And another 30 seconds to clean it out. Not to mention, its free and doesnt involve pouring chemicals into the water supply.

Not flaming or lecturing, just informing. Dont take it the wrong way

peace
    Friends don't let friends use Bic's

Quote Originally Posted by debauch View Post
    to clarify, the fights will be broadcast in the theater, not actually taking place there.