Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vial View Post
    I was told it wasnt good to have high K at the start when i fed that.

I was told High N and P. then switch to High P and K
    Who told you that?

K is important throughout the entire grow cycle....P is the flowering component.

Veg should run aboot a 3-1-2 ratio, and flowering should run aboot a 1-3-2 ratio.

Please read...What do the three numbers on the fertilizer label stand for?
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Hello Heres a Much long needed update about to cut down the purple WTF tomarrow. Rest have a few more good weeks to go. Im rather excited for this purple wtf

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Purple WTF one day from cut!!!!

a bag seed from something called Caligirl.
    looks like it will be nice

Veg room

A mutant clone of the purple WTF

Mk-ultra still having issues with it any idea's ??? plox help i really wana keep this strain.

just been watering with 6,0 ph water with some Botanicar grow and some 1-0-0 EWC tea
    Last edited by vial; 09-08-2010 at 12:25 AM.
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Sup Vial! Not sure how I missed this thread, but just think NPK... UP-Down-All around... Nitrogen for growth of the stems and leaves, Phosphorus for healthy roots, and Potassium for all around health. Also, I'd suggest staying at a relatively consistent pH range from 6.2 to 6.35 in soil. Larger pH swings can leave certain nutrients locked out in the medium and eventually that build-up can increase and eventually burn the roots and the leaves above...

P.S. Nice bud shots and congrats on the upcoming harvest!!!
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Livin' wit Lou dog

congrats on the first harvest dude! cant wait to see some dried and trimmed nugs of that purple wtf, sounds awesome dude.

keep up the good work

mouth watering nugs right there. cant wait to start my operation in not too long. cant wait to see it trimmed and cured. milk vids please
    Goodies by: Toro, 4.0 E. Ross, Korey Cotnam, DEVOL, Alex K, Voorhees, Talon, Chunk, El Hefe, Herbert Sherbet, Koji, Wildrok, HMK, Glasstafarian, Ben Wilson, Frito, BTG, VTHomeBlown, Highly Educated and steadily wanting more

http://www.youtube.com/user/skyhigh979

Nice work vial.

Great link Bob,

This demonstrates the radical difference between an N-P-K of 1-1-1 and an actual elemental ratio of 1-.4-.8.
    Last edited by Captain Murphy; 09-09-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Yes thank you Bob always informing the people who need to know with what they need to know thanks man.

Yes its trimmed and hanging. I have a big hole in my net now lol. Thats ok 5ish weeks and ill be takeing the rest out and giving the room a quick clean then organizing the new plants to get ready for the strech threw the screen I think im going to do decent when i trim the next 5

I think i got about a oz and half off the Purple WTF. I noticed some of the purple on some of the bottem inner parts of the Calyx. I wonder if it will pop out more once dryed to cure.

I think heat had made this girl bud differently its like long poles of sugar coated Calyxes for buds Not alot of leaf not to many leafs. Mainly just Calyx material.

Thank you Captain Murphy,Skyhigh979,IrishToker,And ofcourse Bob and Shady and the many other more advanced growers. for watching and commenting
    Last edited by vial; 09-10-2010 at 05:31 AM.
    My current.... Buds forming 2k+ room and a 1k roomhttp://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=38521

my legal grow build

Ranks right up there with trying a Strobe light because of some crazy "the plant only absorbs light in phases" theory...

Hahahaha that mutant clone is great! Lol. Besides that looks like you got some bomb shit going on, I'm tuned in now so let's see some updates!
    "Life isn't easy man, it's not meant to be. The more screwed up it is, the more your gonna learn, so if you've screwed up enough you'll be fine and if you haven't, well then you got a whole lot more screwing up to do." -Tommy Chong

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Docta View Post
    Hahahaha that mutant clone is great! Lol. Besides that looks like you got some bomb shit going on, I'm tuned in now so let's see some updates!
    Just got the net this week Ill be doing a update tomarrow
    thanks for the good words Docta.

my legal grow build

Nice scrog vial.. That screen filled up nice.