Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1618192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
    “The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Nicely done Joe! Can't wait to see some sweet nug shots after harvest...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCrowe View Post

houston, we have a problem....THC everywhere!
    BTW, is that a yellow nanner?
    Last edited by Shady; 03-20-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

That's what I thought too, but it's an optical illusion. I looked long and hard at the bud it was just light reflecting off a pistil that hadn't fully emerged. Looks strangely yellow eh?
    How could this have happened? We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but instead it ended in tragedy. - Milhouse

we've got orange detected. There aren't many orange on the field of trich, so I'll give it a day or two more. There should be huge overall growth in one day, like an ounce of buds, or something rediculii.

zoom in on the magma field there. Man I love biological research!
    How could this have happened? We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but instead it ended in tragedy. - Milhouse

Damn Joe, always a damn jungle in there!! don't come around here much, but it always looks well done.
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

we're knee deep in the shit now. Pounds of buds are raining down around me! Couple more days and the harvest should be over.

the harvest is done, I'll weigh in on the yield in a day or so. There were lots of buds, it looks like another rockin' harvest! People pissed me off IRL not taking good advice, but seeing the massive yield reminds me of who I am.

A most excellent harvest. When I go and get my scale, I'll record the weight of those bags. I suspect a couple pounds of weed.

hmm well that sucked, there was only a kilo of weed there and another 500 grams in the freezer. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well! I suck!

next production is already well under way. My next crop is already 4 feet tall. I've taken on another apprentice, hopefully this one can learn the new way of production and not cling to old, stupid ideas.

dried bud shot! yum! I can taste the THC already.