Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Gifts

so sick!!
    Glass by: AI, BIG BOB, BIG Z, BIKER TIM, BATES, BRANDON MARTIN, BUG, CAP'N CRUNK, CHAZ, CHRIS HUBBARD, COLORADICS, COWBOY, COYLE, DALE SOMMERS, DAN P, DOC, D-CON, EL HEFE, EVOL EMPIRE, EWOK, FREEEK, GERM, GLASS MUNKY, GHOST, HERMIT, INNER FIRE, JBOB, JOEL HALEN, JRED, LIVE FREE/JASON GORDON, MARCEL BRAUN, MERC, MICAH EVANS, NICK VOORHEES, QUAVE, RAMBLER 42, RX, SALT, SEATH, SLEEPING, SNIC, STEM, TORO, TRIKKY, VINCE P, ZACH PUCHOWITZ
    thanks to the Fitter, 42 Degrees Ann Arbor, and N.Y. Gifts!

Default Ny gifts

20% off Friday, Saturday 11-26 & 11-27 on all glass.

dam NY Gifts has some sick glass in stock I wish I was closer to the city but I'm all the way out on Long Island

Quote Originally Posted by NY Toker View Post
    dam NY Gifts has some sick glass in stock I wish I was closer to the city but I'm all the way out on Long Island
    LIRR exists for a reason!
    I don't defend white, and I don't defend black.
    I defend truth and rights and all of that. - SOJA

Glass and goodies by: Toro, Campy, Kraig, Kennaroo, Mike Philpot, N3rd, Jah Free, HMK, The Rev, Talon, Fro, Rebel Glass, Merc, T-Baller, Jester, Umbstadder, Rebel Glass, Unknown, Eric B

I took a trip down to nyc over the weekend for black friday and had one hell of a time trying to choose the pieces we wanted to bring home to keep. NY Gifts selection is huge for how small of a shop it is, great location also besides the common sketch factor of NYC itself, but great shop for the location. Alex the owner is the fucking man, he hooks it up more than anyone you will meet, and is always trying to work with you on anything in the shop. He threw me a fat deal on all 5 of the pieces that we scooped up and is a great guy in itself, i recommend going to this shop its awesome.
    Last edited by biclighterinuse; 11-29-2010 at 06:27 PM.

My Aunt lives in manhattan and I may be making a trip up there, or have her stop in the shop for me. Do you guys have toro micros in stock on a regular basis? or do your shipments sell out super quickly? Just curious as I saw you had some of the sicker worked double chamber micros.

I know they have a great relationship with Toro, so they usually do have a few micro's in stock, but I do know that they can sell out in one day, you should just give them a ring to see what they have in stock/when a new shipment might be coming in

Are those Jlee sections ?!? They look Wild!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Redwood Curtain View Post
    Thats cuz I smoke Steve Nash Kush.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    looks like some pre-42 branson to me. The pre-42 will throw you off cuz it doesn't come in a box.