Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141656 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Gifts

so sick! i'm gonna be in manhattan in 3 weeks, i'll have to stop in and pick up some toro!
    Glass by: AI, BIG BOB, BIG Z, BIKER TIM, BATES, BRANDON MARTIN, BUG, CAP'N CRUNK, CHAZ, CHRIS HUBBARD, COLORADICS, COWBOY, COYLE, DALE SOMMERS, DAN P, DOC, D-CON, EL HEFE, EVOL EMPIRE, EWOK, FREEEK, GERM, GLASS MUNKY, GHOST, HERMIT, INNER FIRE, JBOB, JOEL HALEN, JRED, LIVE FREE/JASON GORDON, MARCEL BRAUN, MERC, MICAH EVANS, NICK VOORHEES, QUAVE, RAMBLER 42, RX, SALT, SEATH, SLEEPING, SNIC, STEM, TORO, TRIKKY, VINCE P, ZACH PUCHOWITZ
    thanks to the Fitter, 42 Degrees Ann Arbor, and N.Y. Gifts!

the work on those 7-13 is amazing
    Glass by: Toro, Hashmasta-Kut, Freeek, Snic, MNP, Alex Inwood, Tammy Ball, Wicked Sands, Stone Glass Works, Sheldon Black, Zob, Luke Wilson & Morgan

Doobiemansteve--

Made another trip to ny gifts and came back psyched as usual. Got a new 2010 Salt shaker slide and man is it sweet. Pics to come shortly. I just wanna give props to ny gifts again for hooking it up.
    Glass by: TORO, Sheldon Black, Salt, Dale Sommers, Slinger, Fro, Amar, Christian Arnold, Royal, doshworld, Sable, Blue, iblowglass, Euphoria Glassworks

Just bought that round bottom us tube posted above.

Pretty sick, I cant wait to rip it for the first time tonight. Thanks a lot Adam!
    Last edited by Roundbottom; 12-01-2010 at 12:05 AM.

must i say where im located? i will be there very soon. as soon as my man from another local shop gets my ti pad order in. i just tonight mapped out a semi intricate plan to hit 4 respectable headshops in the city including NY gifts, but not the one im waiting on for the tipad. 5 all together, lot of walking n am going to need a fat blunt before n a stealthy hit of oil(sandwiched between bud) in my cigarette one hitter. until then i shall be miserable

Quote Originally Posted by NJyoundKid View Post
    Are those Jlee sections ?!? They look Wild!
    nope that work is all JP. he has been doing staircases here and there recently, looks like his staircases could be getting up to par with J. Lee.
    "a satisfied smoker creates no problems."

Us tubes FTW!! Heavy as fuck. Ide love too see puff drop a straight from 20+ feet. Got my money on it "doesnt" brake

Love to stay "connected."

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    My one major design flaw....laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by slingtron 3030 View Post
    everyone has to imitate a bit before they innovate...

Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    put in the hours, you'll get the powers..

Campy, Contrabasso, Freeek, Hamm, Hermit, J Lee, Jake C, Punty, Robin Hood, Salt. US. Tubes And More...

JP slays it
    Glass by: DEPPE, DIZZLE, MNP, PAKOH, CAC, HOPS, SLINGER,SNIC, J.LEE, HAMM B, E.ROSS, FRO, AK/SARAH, MARCEL, DCS

-CaMpY- RI Medical Patient

Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    if you teach yourself to blow glass... any headpiece is only a few hours of practice away...

sick stuff NY Gifts !!

Quote Originally Posted by blairfourtwenty View Post
    nope that work is all JP. he has been doing staircases here and there recently, looks like his staircases could be getting up to par with J. Lee.
    Thanks Buddy! Wasn't sure hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by The Redwood Curtain View Post
    Thats cuz I smoke Steve Nash Kush.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    looks like some pre-42 branson to me. The pre-42 will throw you off cuz it doesn't come in a box.