Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 8 of 96 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Gifts

Here is a clear picture of the bub. from yesterday.

Yo nygifts was the only place i would shop wen i lived in nyc great staff whenever i walked in I would get treated like a king

watup alex and family its josh and bearded hippie with glasses i moved end of summer

miss ya'll see you wen i visit

Quote Originally Posted by PartyMarty View Post
    also from NY GIFTS !!!.....sorry not sure why the pictures are being uploaded sideways??

Nice toro!
    Also i see someone drinks STONE one of my favs
    I need to get over to NY Gifts!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by BronxOIL View Post
    must i say where im located? i will be there very soon. as soon as my man from another local shop gets my ti pad order in. i just tonight mapped out a semi intricate plan to hit 4 respectable headshops in the city including NY gifts, but not the one im waiting on for the tipad. 5 all together, lot of walking n am going to need a fat blunt before n a stealthy hit of oil(sandwiched between bud) in my cigarette one hitter. until then i shall be miserable
    please
    could you name them
    aotoc,bearclaw,big z,billygoat,blue,bmf,boxfan,brock,buko,campy,carls on,cody,colton,dd sherpa,devol,dizzle,doc,dosa,dosh,d-wreck,ea,eross,freeek,fro,fyc,chad g,gateson, ghost,jillian gray,hops,jag,jop,alex k,kind,koji,kondo,kraig,madden,makalaster,martin, merc,merwin,migrant,mnp,morrison,natey,vince p,pakoh,pepper,peralta,petto, puchowitz,revtodd,rise,roo,roor,sable,sand,salt,se bastian,sb,slim,slinger,snic,sold one,sg,toro,tre,trikky,us tubes,voorhees,wildrok,worm,ws,zii,zingiber,zob

^^
    Fish ><>'

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonshineRunners

<julietherealjules> how much of the chemical and mechanical properties of glassblowing is the draw for you?
    <Leebo> not at all
    <Leebo> i like melty stuff

<a href=http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/TCglassphotos/fish-sig1.jpg target=_blank>http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/a.../fish-sig1.jpg</a>

v00d00 said it. there's only 2 i know of ny gifts and easy street. and gotham on LI
    Glass by: TORO, Sheldon Black, Salt, Dale Sommers, Slinger, Fro, Amar, Christian Arnold, Royal, doshworld, Sable, Blue, iblowglass, Euphoria Glassworks

Account Closed

smokin shop is around the corner within walking distance from ny gifts...not a bad shop but ny gifts is definitely better

there are plenty of smoke shops around the corner from ny gifts, and all around the entire city for that matter. NY Gifts is the place to go if you are in the NYC area. props to alex for holding it down and always keeping the pussy fresh.

NY gifts has quickly become my favorite headshop. In the short time I've known them the people there have become like family, always showing me their newest stuff, helping me with my purchases, and giving me great deals. I purchased a Toro swiss army bubbler, a Toro disc diffuser tube, a sheldon black ashcatcher, and an assort of bowls. Every time i go there they have new great glass and are always willing to show you around the store. NY gifts is the best!

Like stated by everyone, Alex holds it down real hard.
    If you go to NYC, don't miss this shop!