Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

IMO
    Prop 215

I wish he would share his idea instead of keeping it a mystery.
    Transcend the limitations of physical reality.

Quote Originally Posted by JBobak300 View Post
    Artistic wrap would be cool, but i dont think its practical for a day to day oil toker who will eventually change Ti pads.
    why? i dont change pads. when i get a new vape i seek an old pad thats already seasoned every time. i have about 2 or 3.

do you have to wait for a new vape like everyone else? lol

this thread is a tease!!! should have been posted AFTER ups came, and AFTER you made it i guess? If it were me, i could easy draw a picture or describe how a TI plate will attach to a quartz arm.

and personally, after thinkin about it, i would rather have a bike spoke that is easily replaced, over a quartz arm that could break really quick and it would be a bitch to find a new one. and again, may be hard to re attach depending on how this thing will end up working.... the suspense is killing me!!!!

on a side note, what if instead of a bike spoke it was some really fancy wire wrap? like those ones the hippies make, sometimes they make lighter holders outta wire, you know what i am saying? make something like that your swing arm? idk, waiting for pics in BOTH threads now.
    fornicate the police

Quote Originally Posted by Genone-GDP View Post
    IMO
    X2!!!!!

Glass By:
    Toro, Hitman, SG, AK, Roor, Elevate, Mer, Devol, Lil B, Wildrock, Herb C, Campy, JahFree, Alex K., Rev.Todd, Hi-Grade Mike, MNP, Mr. Furley, Petto, Banjo, Casto, Joelex, Dmak, Blazemaster83, Adam G. , Hermit, Genone, Dizzle, Creep, E.Ross, sleepingpeople, HMK

Currently Rockin:

Torus recycler

This weeks Shatter: Gods Gift

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    why? i dont change pads. when i get a new vape i seek an old pad thats already seasoned every time. i have about 2 or 3.
    nuttin's better than a seasoned pad.... jobok coulda been refering pads that arnt .8... not sure... my 2 pads are all i need and if i just scrape them when a residue of some sorts builds up (happened after usin my lynx to heat once) they work good as new (newly seasoned)

Quote Originally Posted by Dankness420 View Post
    i just scrape them when a residue of some sorts builds up (happened after usin my lynx to heat once)
    isn't that "residue" a reaction between the titanium and propane? Titanium oxide i believe? pretty toxic...

yeah i think your right nick.... i didnt hit it... i threw a nail on a maria'd dome and called it a dab but if use the torch to heat... usually its mostly oxy

Quote Originally Posted by edux10 View Post
    do you have to wait for a new vape like everyone else? lol

this thread is a tease!!! should have been posted AFTER ups came, and AFTER you made it i guess? If it were me, i could easy draw a picture or describe how a TI plate will attach to a quartz arm.

and personally, after thinkin about it, i would rather have a bike spoke that is easily replaced, over a quartz arm that could break really quick and it would be a bitch to find a new one. and again, may be hard to re attach depending on how this thing will end up working.... the suspense is killing me!!!!

on a side note, what if instead of a bike spoke it was some really fancy wire wrap? like those ones the hippies make, sometimes they make lighter holders outta wire, you know what i am saying? make something like that your swing arm? idk, waiting for pics in BOTH threads now.
    Started this thread because it was brought to my attention that I had jacked HMKs thread and that was rude. The initial post was made shortly after I had the first convo with the lady who ordered these. I did not mean to start anything stressful, was just trying to gauge peoples opinions on the concept. Thanks for the continued interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dabbs View Post
    you my friend have a beautiful unit, I love the shaping and color.

/me waits for pics