Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 68 1234567891151 ... LastLast

Default HEADVENTURE Gallery, Chicagoland

HEADVENTURE GLASS GALLERY
    2359 Plainfield Rd Unit D
    Crest Hill, IL 60403

http://www.hvalternative.com

http://www.facebook.com/hvalternative

Welcome to our thread. There is no better or more high end selection in Illinois. We have over 10 years experience getting the best glass on our shelves and we have dedicated ourselves to providing knowledge on each and every one of our products. We are a very glass oriented smoke shop about 35 miles outside of downtown Chicago. We have a huge selection of glass smoking accessories from hand pipes to head pieces. As the shop owner I also blow glass myself and love collecting it as well. What you will find here is a huge selction of top brands and custom pieces from the the glass artist in your own backyard as well as the best from around the country. Our website is currently under construction and will be up and running ASAP. I love this forum and I hope you guys all enjoy the pics of our selection. TC forum members get a discount for being a part of this great site. Thanks and see you when you stop in to check us out.

We Carry products from Sheldon Black - HVY - Illadelph - Toro - Mothership - Sovereignty - HiSi - Krupt - Roor - Roor Tech - Innerfire - Zob - Kind Creations - Hitman - Borofarm - Evol Empire - Boss - Manifest Glassworks - Tsunami - Liquid Sci - Graffix - Helix - Z@ng - Everest - Trident - Medicali - Health Stone Glass - Olympic - 2011bc - Boro Syndicate - Chameleon Glass - and much more

We have glass work from Scott Deppe - Banjo - Ivan - Brock - Jason Lee - Freeek - Ease - El Hefe - MNP - Bearclaw - Fro - Quave - Dosa - T Funk - Jake C - Nate Dizz - Ghost - Fall - Slinger - Pakoh - JOP - Royal - Elbo - Smart - Tammy Ball - Ryno - Snic - John R - Carver B - Micro - Kevin Nail - Cold Drink - Clinton - Darby - Vince P - Voorhees and many more custom glass blowers
    Last edited by headventure; 10-18-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Updates to our list

Scott Deppe wall hanging bubbler

Scott Deppe tetrahedron vortex and keltic knot dichro piece made at our studio

Youve made my night I can't wait to go to the windy city
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack Sakkums View Post
    lol yeah i got it.. glass makes people say funny things. the only thing thats gotten me to compliment another mans marbles lol..

Scott Deppe lapis blue brick pattern vortex piece one of my favs here

Scott Deppe and Ivan Barrow collab is the smaller piece to the eye of the flame which we also have and if you have not seen it please stop what your doing and see it now trust me its amazing pics do not do it right

Sorry in advance for the bad pictures im doing my best here

wow i live like an hour away and have never been to your shop.... well i can see thats about to change. iv been looking to get some Deppe.

Scott Deppe rainbow vortex bubbler