If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28303132333435363738

Toke City Kill's It!! PRIDE FC FAN 1's Avatar

Sorry for the Late posting of this. My father passed away so I have been pretty scatter brained. We really hope some of our TC members will take advantage of this killer sale.

Toke City Kill's It!! PRIDE FC FAN 1's Avatar

Here are some pictures of some AVAILABLE Shawn Daddy Art we have right now at www.theglass-vault.com

If you see anything and would like to place an order feel free to give us a call at(714)878-0204 between the hours of 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. pst We are in California don't forget the time difference THANK YOU for looking TC!!!

Alot more pictures of everything that is still available on our website www.theglass-vault.com. Check Shawn's Work Out It Is AMAZING!!!!!

Wow that tube is soo heady
    Glass Art by:
    4.0, Billygoat, Dab N Flo, E.Ross, Freeek, GGirl, HMK, Hermit, Jason Lee, J-RED, JP, Kennaroo, MNP, Morgan, Pakoh, The Rev, RhymeNocerous, Royal, Tara, Toro, US Tubes

Holy cow!!! That tube is amazing!

Just a pendy would b awesome , but that tube
    Kief Thief Glass by:Mothership,Mobius,RooR.us,Sheldon Black, Hashmasta-kut,Syn,Elhefe,Sokol,Jeff Green, Kenan Tiemeyer,Slinger,Kwest,Alex K,Local stuff DnF ti and HE domeless
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" Thomas.A.Edison
    "My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure" Abraham Lincoin