Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: has anyone had any sideffects from prolonged large scale bho use ???

Voters
374. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

132 35.29%
  • no

152 40.64%
  • never run out so IDK

90 24.06%
Page 1 of 47 12345678911 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Anyone else get physical withdrawals when a forced break from BHO happens??

ok so here is the story i know yall are like wtf????? i vape on regular well over a gram a day and have done so for quite some time that being said i ran out while out of town the other day and was without oil from monday till today and immediately experienced lack of appitite and stomach pains. and when i did manage to get food into me i threw it up almost immediately i was like what the hell ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! i was in this condition until exactly the time i arrived home and got a dab into me !!!!!!!! am i the only one who has ever experienced this or not ???? that is my point of what i would have before said what a stupid poll lol. i never thought this to be possible i have been told of people having this before but never believe it as bad (usually rastas).. this by no means is making me second thought bho use lol. just thought to be odd.. this almost seems i have become physically dependent on bho to eat properly?!?!?!?!?!?!? i never thought possible!! what is the citys' thoughts on this and am i the only one ??????????

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE NO UNLESS YOU VAPE AT LEAST A GRAM OF BHO A DAY
    Last edited by khaos421; 03-06-2011 at 02:18 AM. Reason: fail on the title dependence lol i love the tolerance break tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    i get physical withdrawals everyday. i also call it waking up.
    GLASS : MY KUT ,AN ME G GIRLS

it doesnt happen to me if i take a whole day off. i notice no ill effects like you describe, but i never go longer than a day. just when out on an overnight trip sorta thing.

ya i have gone a day before with no ill effects but this is really the first with such a long period of time it was sooooooo trippy idk wtf?!?!?!?!?!? and for the record i had no other side effects that would have made me believe it was due to any illness.

i was kinda hopeing you would pop in on this one lol
    Last edited by khaos421; 03-06-2011 at 01:10 AM.

i cant eat comfortably without smoking ever, been like that for the past 6 years or so at least, really hard thing to overcome if any one has some insight to this phenomena please enlighten us.
    Taking it grEasy.

^same with me I always feel wierd when eating sober, but I don't vape a gram a day lol

Quote Originally Posted by VTGreen802 View Post
    i cant eat comfortably without smoking ever, been like that for the past 6 years or so at least, really hard thing to overcome if any one has some insight to this phenomena please enlighten us.
    Saaaaaame
    Dabcity..Dad Dabcity byytch.

I'm in no ways medically "qualified" to say this, but from what I know about cannabis, BHO and biology in general..I'm not surprised that you would experience physical withdrawl symptoms on a day off if you regularly vape ~1g a day. I'm sure it's nothing compared to the withdrawl symptoms from harder drugs, but yeah..you ingest a gram of something everyday and your body is going to get used to it like that. I would imagine if you continued to abstain the withdrawl symptoms would get better and eventually dissapear.

Quote Originally Posted by fresh_greenz View Post
    I'm not surprised that you would experience physical withdrawl symptoms on a day off if you regularly vape ~1g a day. I'm sure it's nothing compared to the withdrawl symptoms from harder drugs, but yeah..you ingest a gram of something everyday and your body is going to get used to it like that. I would imagine if you continued to abstain the withdrawl symptoms would get better and eventually dissapear.
    Agreed. Food & drugs both alter brain chem. If you change your diet you can feel sick etc also.

Its only natural after smoking that much and going straight to nothing that you would feel sick.

Real hard withdraw wont happen, because you can die from bad withdraws. And no one is gunna die from weed
    Yessss

Quote Originally Posted by RichardBurR View Post
    Agreed. Food & drugs both alter brain chem. If you change your diet you can feel sick etc also.

Its only natural after smoking that much and going straight to nothing that you would feel sick.

Real hard withdraw wont happen, because you can die from bad withdraws. And no one is gunna die from weed
    ^ said it better then i could a page back lol
    Bunnintreez pumpin killabeez

GLASS: Dosa, EHLE., Eric Ross, Hash-Masta Kut, Mike Fro, Roor.de, Soveriegnty, Toronto Art Glass

"Bunnintreez's Glass, Ganj and Extracts"

Quote Originally Posted by RichardBurR View Post

by no means would i compare this to any other withdrawls from other heavy drugs i have been around people getting off the needle before and it is not a pretty sight to say the least they go straight lunatic ahahah. but i thought odd that any physical signs at all would be experienced from cannabis extracts or the bud itself but apparently i am not even close to the only one lol and most of the reasons sound like they make alot of sense. like i do vape alot for extended periods so i guess it makes sense to experience these types of symtoms thank you city for all the quick feed back