Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Default Hmm, that's odd...

I wuz tryin to strike up a discussion with Maevn in the Love writing as much as you love glass and herb? Dank culture blog seeking Editors! thread, but apparently my post has bin deleted. I saw another post deleted earlier, but Josh wuz kinda abrasive, so I understood why. I did not think I had bin abrasive in my post. I had some very straight forward questions concernin the validity of any offers bein made to TC members...blunt, to the point...but I din't think there wuz anythin objectionable in it. I got no quams aboot havin posts deleted...I'm jus wundrin, why?
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

bob did you get an answer?

..curious.
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

Bud you know you can always come to me anytime should always PM me 'cause as you know I'm a busy Mama and some things slip by! Let me go look right now, give me one minute.
    Last edited by Pistillate; 04-29-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    ~Pistillate~
    Super Moderator
    I'm a very proud Mom of my 8 yr old sapling.

R.I.P. Mom [09.21.2008] | R.I.P. Melissa [05.27.2011] | R.I.P. Rusty [09.17.2009] | R.I.P. Dynell [09.29.2009]

[3.23.2011 - TokeCity Chat]
    [11:12] <+chaibuzz> and if your head explodes from hitting TI too soon
    [11:13] <+chaibuzz> I'll see you in the dark slide of the spoon

"Strangers passing in the street By chance two separate glances meet And I am you and what I see is me." ~Pink Floyd

Ohhh...

I see what you were saying and thank you so much for the info I will pass that post onto MadCity I don't think he had the time to investigate it like you did with his work load so packed lately.

I think possibly the Moderator who deleted did that because of the multiple links and didn't read it properly. I'm not quite sure I don't want to speak for them.

I'll make sure Mad knows and thanks again for having TC's back Bob.
    ~Pistillate~
    Super Moderator

R.I.P. Mom [09.21.2008] | R.I.P. Melissa [05.27.2011] | R.I.P. Rusty [09.17.2009] | R.I.P. Dynell [09.29.2009]

"Strangers passing in the street By chance two separate glances meet And I am you and what I see is me." ~Pink Floyd

Is no biggie darlin. Jus ona them things where, when I started to look into it, it din't look quite right...smells fishy. I'm hopin all it is, is someone who's a bit of a dreamer, and not somethin more nefarious.

My sense of humor is always gittin me in trouble.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Maevn posted in his thread agin.

I would still like to know why my post wuz deleted....and whether it's ok fer me to lay down more skepticism.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

I'm not positive about why your post was deleted and I've asked Staff to pop in and fill me in.

The thread was approved by MadCity though bud =)
    ~Pistillate~
    Super Moderator

I will let it go then.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##