Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

I've been experiencing these as of the past week and a half. althought the caps don't fit I've just applied extra pressure and had no leakage/crackage problems

^ yeah I got some at smokin glass with black tips!

Didn't have a problem cause I had king tops laying around that kinda worked... did get some leaking though
    Glass By: Alex K, Blazemaster, C6, Concentrate Lab Works, JAG, Mike fro, Kevin Nail, Wicked sands,US Tubes, Roor USA, El Hefe, Lurch, Migrant, Toro, Sovereignty, Salt, Steve Bates.

just bought a case of the old tips today. someone should write a letter haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Papers View Post
    no pain, no oil-stain.
    In the middle we stay calm, we just drop BHOmbs

Im hoping they just ran out of metal nozzles at the ol vector plant and went to the backup nozzle.

people we all really need to collectively work together and write letters to these motherfuckers, that these tips arent fitting into our lighters or some shit, fuckin really annoys me when the proverbrial "they" do things like this for no good reason,

i shall do so tomorrow

yeah with the new black ones the tips i used to use dont fit... but i have been using just the black itself with no tip on my okief and it seems to fit it fine but i really would rather have a tip that fits....

The Chronoisseur trouble_in_421's Avatar

Lucienne comes with the tips built in to the cap. they are harder, more durable plastic and the fitting is good in my opinion. however the new tips still give me trouble sometimes...
    Glass by:
    Toro, 4.0 Glass, EHLE., ROOЯ.de, Alex K, Blade, Blue, Bubba, Chunk, Cowboy, C6, David Colton, David Makalaster, Devol, D-Wreck, EA, El Hefe, Freeek, Gasp, Hermit, Hybrid Glass, J.J. V., J-Red, Kennaroo, Kurt B, Mike Fro, Morgan, n3rd, Pilgrim, Salt, Sling, Snic, Robin Hood, Royal, Vince P

Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    it's log, log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
    it's log, log, it's better than bad, it's good!

Major pain N the ass when doing can changes

4uck these lame ass fill nipples

kiefer
    http://s974.photobucket.com/home/kiefereefer/index

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00001158755674

REAL FRIEND's don't PASS the BONG ; they PASS over the x250's and HEAT up ur 4 U,

no tip? lucienne cans from the "uk" come with the red "collibri" style plastic nozzle, and the korean ones come with the steel "vector" style nozzle, and on a baster I must say I prefer the naked plastic nozzles thus , no tip.
    FEAR420: Ok,lemme ask you something.....When you go fill your gas tank,do you shut your car & cell phone off?
    Captain: no but i certainly avoid smoking
    hellinahilux: people are over rated anyways

Quote Originally Posted by BronxOIL View Post
    people we all really need to collectively work together and write letters to these motherfuckers, that these tips arent fitting into our lighters or some shit, fuckin really annoys me when the proverbrial "they" do things like this for no good reason,

i shall do so tomorrow
    lol I emailed them right away about that exactly. not fitting in some of my lighters...

I got it to work ok for the run I just did by boring out the inside with a bent up clothes hanger but it still barley fits once the tip is in my tube.