Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14161718192021222324252627282930313234 ... LastLast

Those killer bears are awesome as all fuck

spent the day with Ghost, Saki, Vince P & Cold Drink...
    Round 2 in the am
    Love my life
    aotoc,bearclaw,big z,billygoat,blue,bmf,boxfan,brock,buko,campy,carls on,cody,colton,dd sherpa,devol,dizzle,doc,dosa,dosh,d-wreck,ea,eross,freeek,fro,fyc,chad g,gateson, ghost,jillian gray,hops,jag,jop,alex k,kind,koji,kondo,kraig,madden,makalaster,martin, merc,merwin,migrant,mnp,morrison,natey,vince p,pakoh,pepper,peralta,petto, puchowitz,revtodd,rise,roo,roor,sable,sand,salt,se bastian,sb,slim,slinger,snic,sold one,sg,toro,tre,trikky,us tubes,voorhees,wildrok,worm,ws,zii,zingiber,zob

Quote Originally Posted by v00d004sc0re View Post
    spent the day with Ghost, Saki, Vince P & Cold Drink...
    Round 2 in the am
    Love my life
    sounds like a good one! I want a saki mustache sherly

Evol Empire >
    Glass by: SG, Toro, MGW, Sheldon Black, Dirty Rico

Dabs on dabs on dabs

MADE GALLERY

Default Evol empire

You guys are killing it with mortal combat to beavis and butthead... Watchout for those SAKI/GHOST collabs

super sick update!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glass by: AI, BIG BOB, BIG Z, BIKER TIM, BATES, BRANDON MARTIN, BUG, CAP'N CRUNK, CHAZ, CHRIS HUBBARD, COLORADICS, COWBOY, COYLE, DALE SOMMERS, DAN P, DOC, D-CON, EL HEFE, EVOL EMPIRE, EWOK, FREEEK, GERM, GLASS MUNKY, GHOST, HERMIT, INNER FIRE, JBOB, JOEL HALEN, JRED, LIVE FREE/JASON GORDON, MARCEL BRAUN, MERC, MICAH EVANS, NICK VOORHEES, QUAVE, RAMBLER 42, RX, SALT, SEATH, SLEEPING, SNIC, STEM, TORO, TRIKKY, VINCE P, ZACH PUCHOWITZ
    thanks to the Fitter, 42 Degrees Ann Arbor, and N.Y. Gifts!

One cant give enough props to these guys. Pumping awesome tubes out all day every day.

Damn... I want one.

Dorthy..we are in KANSAS...WICHITAWESOME in fact

so fucking true!!! these guys are all about it.. nothing but sick boro swaggg!!! would love to see more of that type of action in boro cellars around... :} gotta love the sick blend of art and function.... alas how many more times can one say it EVOL....sick,beautiful,jawdropping,stoopid,awesome ,...all goodness and thoughts that roll through everybody who scrolls threw these pages...you guys bless the industry with creativity.

What the fuk wow, this is probably the best thread I have read in a while, the work just gets better and better and better on every page. You guys are KILLING THE GAME right now. EVOL - GHOST TUBE ON WISH LIST !!!!!"CHECK"!!!!!
    <a href=http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n640/J_hart88/TOKECITYPROJECT.jpg target=_blank>http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...ITYPROJECT.jpg</a>