Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18202122232425262728293031323334353638 ... LastLast

Love all of your guys work!

Badass!

Account Closed

Thumbs up

fuck these new tubes look dope! love the mix of sculpting and scientific. Props!

^^^^
    Agreed, where does one find an Evol Empire tube for sale? These tubes are so clean!!!

Well its been a minute since I last posted. Here are a some prodo scientific pieces we recently did. We sent out 40 of these to C&G this week. Look for them in your local HS!!!!

stoned or asleep ifiteluihaf2kilu's Avatar

Killer work Gordon!! Love the effect of the skull over the perc, makes the tree arms look like teeth!! Definitly some sweet tubes!!!
    Glass by: Toro, Sovereignty, RooR, PaKoH, Kennaroo, Luke Wilson, Royal, Zach P., Nate Dizzle, MNP, Live Free, Dmak, Talon, Jw3st, Korey Cotnam, Jesse James, Seth B., Chunk, Hermit, Ryno, Micah Evans, Contrabasso, HMK, Ggirl, Rob Morrison, Robin Hood, and more to come...

~if i tel u i haf 2 kil u~

(left, left, left, right, up, down, a, x, theta, delta, gamma, dx/dy)^3 - (Quark*Higgs Particle)/2

just looked through the last 10 pages, its been a while since I've check you guys out!
    You guys have stepped up the tube game with your constant production of heady tubes. Every single one of them is uber sick, the sculpting by ghost is just incredible. Each different design is so unique and executed so flawlessly. Great work Guys!!! Personal favorite of all time(in no particular order): Star wars, mortal combat, and bevis and butthead!! So amazing, all of these tubes are definitely top tubes of all time. Keep up the amazingness guys!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by slingtron 3030 View Post
    Rust1nP3ace is a good chess player, until he gets too stoned ...

Glass by: Sovereignty, Gateson, Sable, Salt, Snic, Sling, Jag, Marcel, Opas, Hops, Robin Hood, AJ-Sara, Hermit, Jorgenson, Travis Weber, AKM, Toro, John Kobuki, Ben Burton, AK, Dale Sommers, Strobel, Nathan Snyder, Brent Gerber

it is nice to see some original work. the perc designs by gordon are so raw.

Been another minute since I posted anything. These are some new designs I was trying out. They are just lil stumpy oil cans with a slitted splash guards. Sent these out to C&G yesterday....

Last edited by gOrDoN; 09-07-2012 at 10:38 AM.

SIck!! like the splashguards and faces,

Thanks for sharing