Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Do you prefer using ISO or heat to collect reclaim?

Voters
330. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISO

150 45.45%
  • Heat

149 45.15%
  • Other

31 9.39%
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Goer View Post
    Reclaim from dabber,just wipe it on a RAW(For the Hommies..)
    Thats the best idea ever.
    "Orange rectangle boxes in my pockets, niggas on a quest like Johnny & Hadji"

^^^throw a curve ball to all the old guys that think their weed is sooooooooo gooooooood

shit, id puff a claim paper.

looks better than some "oil" I see people bragging about.

shit, even if you threw that raw paper in chocolate, i bet it would dissolve and you could make chocolates from the dabs.
    fornicate the police

Here's my claim tech:

Hot iso everything
    Drip through coffee filter onto plate previously used for 1st runs, being sure to get all the little left behind bits of BHO
    Evap iso
    Dab.

Its still claim but its usually thicker and tastier when dabbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCity View Post
    The way of the Samurhigh is found in snaps and dabs. Snaps and dabs should be performed daily until tunnel vision is obtained. When one's body is at peace, meditate via salad and mixed strains. Envision ones self being ripped...totally ripped...thrown into vector and torch fire until eyes are blood red. This is the substance of the Way of the Samurhigh. -山本 常朝 -===-~

Quote Originally Posted by edux10 View Post
    shit, id puff a claim paper.

looks better than some "oil" I see people bragging about.

shit, even if you threw that raw paper in chocolate, i bet it would dissolve and you could make chocolates from the dabs.
    my girl actually suggested just throwing the paper towel we normally wipe the claim on into some 99% iso for the night and trying to dissolve the paper to leave the claim lol. no idea if it'd work she wasn't sure either but anyone here ever try that?
    Last edited by atx0025; 07-25-2011 at 09:55 PM.

So went to my local store and all i can find is 91% first aid antiseptic iso alcohol and wasnt sure if this first aid antiseptic stuff is the right stuff any help please
    No turn Unstoned

^^^alcohol is an antiseptic. If it contains an additional antiseptic it should say so on the label. If it does, then...no.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCity View Post
    The way of the Samurhigh is found in snaps and dabs. Snaps and dabs should be performed daily until tunnel vision is obtained. When one's body is at peace, meditate via salad and mixed strains. Envision ones self being ripped...totally ripped...thrown into vector and torch fire until eyes are blood red. This is the substance of the Way of the Samurhigh. -山本 常朝 -===-~

Quote Originally Posted by atx0025 View Post
    my girl actually suggested just throwing the paper towel we normally wipe the claim on into some 99% iso for the night and trying to dissolve the paper to leave the claim lol. no idea if it'd work she wasn't sure either but anyone here ever try that?
    it wouldn't dissolve the paper towel completely, but it would absorb the reclaim. i would only leave it soaking for a few minutes at most though, so as not to dissolve any of the paper towel, and remove the paper towel afterwards. i've heard of people doing this with leftover filters
    Last edited by Stroh; 07-25-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phizzle View Post
    ^^^alcohol is an antiseptic. If it contains an additional antiseptic it should say so on the label. If it does, then...no.
    Thanks Phizzle i was thinkin that that the first aid antiseptic was the other antiseptic beside the alcohol if im makin since haha But its straight gunna pick sum up 2morow
    No turn Unstoned

there is a VAST difference in quality from the reclaim that is on your dabber, the reclaim that is dry (builds up in the curve/before it hits water) and your wet claim....

so I wouldn't bother trying to get that claim thats on the dabber (paper towel dissolving etc.)

only claim thats worth dabbing to me is the dry claim...the wet if done with VERY minimal amounts of ISO is still pretty bomb also....

and I'd rather dab my reclaim then some of the crappier oil i've smoked haha..at least my claim came from the bomb..and still retains some flavor/potency...crazy stuff reclaim is haha