Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Hope they recover well hashcat. I'm sure they will.
    <Olaf> I can drink a lot, and play ball
    <Olaf> so I would be a good addition

They'll be fine i'm sure.

Never experienced yellowing due to drying out...but haven't dried out in a while.
    We need to auto feed man. Keep it moist at all times.

I'm gonna build one soon.
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

we do need to auto feed but it is such a bitch

i could hardly get any of my plants in my 2 level 600w grow to get the amount of water they desired. they were constantly flooding or needing topped off by hand .. but that coulda just been me

blumats are whats up for sure... but i really dont have anywhere to put a sizeable rez above the level of my plants
    toker420iluvweed

POOOOOP

just got done watering....so fuckin pissed. i need to get in there and clean up all the plants, but ive just been so discouraged the past 2 days. tomorrow night i will sit down with them and make sure they look and feel much better. give them each an individual shower of magic green.

toker420iluvweed

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post
    we do need to auto feed but it is such a bitch

i could hardly get any of my plants in my 2 level 600w grow to get the amount of water they desired. they were constantly flooding or needing topped off by hand .. but that coulda just been me

blumats are whats up for sure... but i really dont have anywhere to put a sizeable rez above the level of my plants
    its all in the planning man.

Visit Urban Farmer on Vicente in the city. Great shop for ALL irrigation needs. They'll answer all your questions, they've built thousands. I'll probably build the whole setup under $100

edit: they look Ok bro. they actually look happy, just hungry.
    Stadium215: Vertical Coco Garden

git back to our roots as human beings. .....
    realize wut creates actual wealth & value.....
    git back a true sense of community, where neighbors actually help each other, as opposed to not even knowing each other. ...
    get in tune with the earth through agriculture & ecology.
    become less wasteful.
    -Everyone's favorite Butcher

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work
    -Thomas Alva Edison

they are doing a much better now.

TBH, i have not gotten in there to get all the dead leaves out however i have since preoccupied my free time with lots of surfing but i will get in there tomorrow, i promise.

one GREAT thing that i found out is my a/c can handle basically anything. whenever i work in there, i turn off all but 1 light, and then turn the a/c down to the lowest setting of 64 (hey, i dont like sweating)
    yesterday i forgot to raise it back up to 83, and also forgot that i was only running 3 lights at a time, and plugged in all the lights. with all 4k running, my 14k btu ghetto rigged window unit kept the room at a constant 64 all 12 hours. yay.
    toker420iluvweed

grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by hashcat View Post
    my 14k btu ghetto rigged window unit kept the room at a constant 64 all 12 hours. yay.
    Thats awesome, so cool! I cant wait to see this journal progress more.

looking great man. ive been creeping on your journals and i am about to get started on something very similar soon. 2 questions. how high are your ceilings? and what was your total veg time?
    keep it up

7.5' ceilings

veg time for 40-60 plants has typically been 3-4 weeks.
    toker420iluvweed

awesome! those are the exact same dimensions i will be working with. hopefully it will all be up and running in a few weeks. ill keep a journal and see if i can come close to this kind of glory on my first attempt
    also, your odor control is just a fan blowing through a carbon filter and then back into the room right? i will also be running a climate controlled, sealed room. how effective has scrubbing back into the room been as far as odors being noticeable outside the grow space?
    Last edited by WellfortheBird; 08-20-2011 at 01:29 PM.