Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 23 12345678911 ... LastLast

Default 802_Killa's Rigs and Things!

It's about time I do this.. some of you have intimidating collections haha but I figure mine is still worth looking at. I usually pickup somethin nice once or twice a month so expect plenty of future updates!

Billygoat Rig w/ Recessed Joint and matching dome, dish, and dabber.. My first rig.. what really got my glass addiction going

Billygoat is a G and threw in a Ti nail with the Rig..

But I like glass too

Royal Dish/Dabber

Worm/Kind Creations Rig... Stemless to Gridded Circ. with matching Quartz Puddle funnel. One of my favorite rigs to rip.. has the perfect bore and the gridded circ. is textbook clean

Talon Rig! Rainbow mini tube with matching drop-down dome, dish, and dabber. Love this set so much, unfortunately don't have a lot of pics of it at the moment but I'll take some more ASAP (for now I'm stealin Talon's 2 pics -> hope you don't mind!)

I asked Billygoat to make me an eformed dome... he delivered!!!

Last edited by 802_killa; 07-06-2011 at 05:56 PM.

The dome's home

Worm/Kind Creations Recycler Rig!

Jake C. AP tube - Huge shoutout to ATL for this.. so stoked on it

Now I have some other new rigs that I'm going to take individual pictures of soon... but for now I have a family shot. From left to right:

Freek Celtic knot rig - Has two filla sections, two brain mibs, and two celtic knot sections. As well as 3 horns, a matching horned dome, and a freek sig. mib. Then we have Dosa starscape rig #1, doesn't need much explanation. It's going to have a matching big brother soon . Then we have Jake C. Flowy tree #3 which has a mini 10 arm and matching dome. To the right of that is my Kraig x Herb C. rig with matching curve. Finally all the way on the right we have my 2011 Josh Sable amber purp. mib and slide set to match the Jake C. tube (once again huge shoutout to ATL!!)

A group shot of some of the other rigs..

That's about all I have to show you guys for just now. I have a couple pieces meant for flowers rather than oil, Dosa's big brother, as well as individual shots of some of the rigs/glass to come! - stay tuned!

Nice collection!
    TC Staff

stoned or asleep ifiteluihaf2kilu's Avatar

^x2!!
    Glass by: Toro, Sovereignty, RooR, PaKoH, Kennaroo, Luke Wilson, Royal, Zach P., Nate Dizzle, MNP, Live Free, Dmak, Talon, Jw3st, Korey Cotnam, Jesse James, Seth B., Chunk, Hermit, Ryno, Micah Evans, Contrabasso, HMK, Ggirl, Rob Morrison, Robin Hood, and more to come...

~if i tel u i haf 2 kil u~

killer collection man. That Dosa is gorgeous, as is the Jake C AP... Abd that worm recycler is bonkers!
    Get Baked!

Quote Originally Posted by FridgePants View Post
    your thinking to much man, take one to the dome and watch some history channel reruns
    "I am of the belief that the Cannabis flower itself is a work of art that needs no embellishment. Like a tattoo on a booby, any decoration is unnecessary and superfluous." Jackie Papers

Nice Headies~ Dope Talon Tube 802!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Redwood Curtain View Post
    Thats cuz I smoke Steve Nash Kush.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
    looks like some pre-42 branson to me. The pre-42 will throw you off cuz it doesn't come in a box.

~Quite the collection indeed~

Jw3st

Love to stay "connected."

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    My one major design flaw....laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by slingtron 3030 View Post
    everyone has to imitate a bit before they innovate...

Quote Originally Posted by Ahead Peace View Post
    put in the hours, you'll get the powers..

Campy, Contrabasso, Freeek, Hamm, Hermit, J Lee, Jake C, Punty, Robin Hood, Salt. US. Tubes And More...

some very nice things there
    Watcha talkin 'bout Willis?! SEARS MOTHAFUCKA

lookin good ~

Glass by ~ RooR, M.Slinger, Kennaroo, El Hefe, Opas, Darby, Pakoh, Carlson, Cowboy, Fro, Salt, Jerome Baker, Luke Wilson, Big Z, Freeek, Snic, Hops, Toro, Wicked Sands, Alex K., Lil B., Sovereignty, Blazemaster, Zach P., Clinton, Kurt B., Banjo, Nate Dizz, Royal, AK ~

great lookin glass! really love that talon mini tube and dosa rig!

keep it comin man!