Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Backyard Clones

just got through this entire thread and all i can say is that i am incredibly jealous of your outdoor setup. everything looks great, good luck in the future!
    Thanks to: Sovereignty, David Makalaster, Salt, Snic, Korey Cotnam, Bank, Sobe, WholeMilk, Down Neck, Josh Ford

thanks for sharing! all looks amazing!
    Glass By: Snic x JAG, TORO, Roor, Sheldon Black, Ghost, Salt, Hops, Down Neck, JAG, Snic, Slinger, JOP, Pakoh, Micro, El Hefe, Boro Farm, Herb C, Vince P, ELBO, Zach Puchowitz, Freeek, Mr.Gray, Lurch, Ukiah, Morgan, Laceface, Micah Evans, David Colton, Diggy, Chad G, Aussie, Mike Fro,Carver B, Organix, Sandsmith and MGW

I need me some baby clones!

very nice thanks for a great read

all the best and be safe

Dequilo
    “Open the pod bay doors, Hal"

xylem up phloem down

"When in doubt knock em out" ------ Vincent "Big Vinny" Girolamo

canna your definitely get her done looks nice. kem
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend." -Louis Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by biclighterinuse View Post
    always amazing to see how two styles come together to make something incredible.

Well, I know its gettin late, but better late than never.

The guy who makes these is a great guy, pm me if your looking for a good deal on cloth pots, ill get you in contact with him.

He folds the tops over and stitches them to make them easier to move around. He can do any size from 1-200Gallon (He even said if someone wants to go bigger he can custom make them but I can't even imagine anyone going that big.)
    Hydro store freebies. Anyone like using these specifically?

Grabbed a couple Chem 4 babies. Yall' know my love for Chem goes deep.

Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson

just went through this thread....great grow cannasample!!! free buds all year...oh yeah

really makes me want to throw something outside but my neighborhood is a little sketch. ive done 1 plant before that was like 16" tall and pulled it early hahaha

good luck!
    toker420iluvweed

Quote Originally Posted by Cannasample
    The guy who makes these is a great guy...
    Give him some publicity...do a review......
    - MADE in the USA -

Quote Originally Posted by Cannasample
    Hydro store freebies. Anyone like using these specifically?
    Ain't used it, but I'm familiar with the GH products. Pretty good stuff, I'd like to hear wut ya think of those two when ya use 'em.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

and ill be taking a chair and crakin a beer for this one. can't wait to watch how these babies grow after looking at your last harvest. best of the luck to you canna.
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend." -Louis Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by biclighterinuse View Post
    always amazing to see how two styles come together to make something incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Give him some publicity...do a review......
    - MADE in the USA -

Ain't used it, but I'm familiar with the GH products. Pretty good stuff, I'd like to hear wut ya think of those two when ya use 'em.
    The pots are doing well as suspected. I started one in a 7 Gal. and one in a 10 Gal. His company will definitely get a nice review in the near future.
    As far as the GH products, so far. Been givin them real light doses and it seems like they really came to life. Leaves were hangin down when I got them but now they're reachin for the sun. =D
    They were the last 2 clones in the tray that I picked from. (They were the stragglers of the bunch, both were kinda falling over) I could have chose ones that actually had visible root mass coming out the bottom of the cube, but I really wanted Chem so I had faith. I'm exactly one week in, and these babies are lovin' life. Glad it turned out Ok.
    Chem 4, #1

Chem 4, # 2

Seems like the outdoor thread was a tad more active last year...
    I know more people on this site got some killer outdoor goin on, you guys not posting this season or somethin?
    Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson