Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Hybrid View

Default make shift dry room

wat up tc,

im not sure if im in the right spot so if im not let me kno.... i have a single mr.nice in my pops backyard and wen its time2come down im gonna need a dryroom... using a closet inside isnt gonna happen, his girls cool with the grow but not the EXTRA smelly-ness of a fresh chopped plant inside the house sooo i gotta make a little dryroom in the garage. im gonna make a 2X4 skeleton, wrap it with a new tarp or trash bags, then do a small intake and exhast opening at each end for air exchange. will that do?? anything extra anyone would suggest?

Humidity is wut ya gotta pay attention to....anythin else is conditional on that. Ya want yer humidity to be aboot 40%. Much lower & yer buds dry too fast, lockin in chlorophyll...much higher & ya risk mold. If yer humidity is too high, then a dehumidifier will lower it. If yer humidity is too low, then a smaller contained space fer the dryin will raise the humidity within as the buds loose their moisture. Whether yer make-shift space will work, will depend on wut the humidity is once ya got bud hangin in it.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Humidity is wut ya gotta pay attention to....anythin else is conditional on that. Ya want yer humidity to be aboot 40%. Much lower & yer buds dry too fast, lockin in chlorophyll...much higher & ya risk mold. If yer humidity is too high, then a dehumidifier will lower it. If yer humidity is too low, then a smaller contained space fer the dryin will raise the humidity within as the buds loose their moisture. Whether yer make-shift space will work, will depend on wut the humidity is once ya got bud hangin in it.
    Nasty chlorophil taste. Nasty nasty mold

right on bb... i had high humidity in mind but didnt even think bout low causing a chlorophyl lock. nothing worse then a nice bud that taste and smells like wet grass... i guess im grabbin a digi humidity reader come next month thanks for the input homie