Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

lol i know im slacking i dont have a PPM Meter but when i look usually the rez is completely drunk down i have no leaks in the rez. Im thinkin they may need to be upped on the food just a little bit??
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcher Bob View Post
    Forewarning: People git funny, 'bout dope & money.

Well, ya start out with...
    Nutes & Water
    Evaporation will lose ya some water, and the plants uptake both food & water, but not necessarily in even amounts. So once the level drops, ya might end up with...
    Nutes & Water
    ...or...
    Nutes & Water
    ...depending on how much the plants are eatin. This is why ya need a ppm meter...to measure the remainin food levels. And as food levels change, the pH will likely change as well.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

well i think all im being left with is water along with waste because my water is hard so it already reads at a high PH so thats what im thinkin is goin on they are eating all the food... So ill go up to a little more food. any suggestions as to how much to go up to or should i just start adding a little more at a time.

Guessin ain't the same as knowin.

If yer ppm level is already on the high end, you will create a problem by addin more.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Gotcha yea today is PPM day i will not come back home till i gets one...

ya know been doing a lot of thinking since lurking on this page. And i just cant wait till we all dont have to be secretive about this shit. I realize that a lot of the growers on here and just posters alike are just pleasant to chat with. One day some of us will be able to sit down together have a few doobs and think back on the days of tokecity and how it opened them up to a whole other lifestyle, and more importantly way of thinking. All you guys rock and like i said maybe one day will all be able to sit and smoke down together w/o having to worry about LEO's.

Keep growing guys, i know i will, in all aspects of the word.

Got a TDS meter yesterday swiped one for 42 bux. Also switched nutes to flower nutes 12ml/ gallon of A&B PPMs are at 1020ppms. in three hrs it was about 810ppms. Pics to follow tomorrow. These mofos are friggin huge im afraid that i waited to long to put them into 12/12 due to height restrictions. Anyways LST method is working very well for both of them so keeping them in check shouldnt be a prob.

Last edited by ChoiceGrower; 03-28-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Those staples kin pull out over time, yer better off with some hook screws...then git rid of the cord, and git some chain & a coupla "S" links fer quick height adjustability. Last thing ya want is that light fallin.

...and next time don't do the video sideways.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##