Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

she's def lookin better, grow baby grow.

Oh...My...God!

...are you kiddin me!

...are you fukkin kiddin me!!!

Got Weeds? Use Vinegar, Not Roundup

No wonder I wuzn't gittin anywhere...
    ...no wonder the plant's burnt as fuk...
    ...no wonder the root tips would die after emergin the net pot...
    ...VINEGAR IS A FUKKIN PLANT KILLER!!

Ima kill my buddy.

...so if I disappear, they got me fer murder.

Eh....bygones......

She's lookin better...startin to take off...

Leaves are a lil wrinkled...jus slightly cupped...but she ain't doin too bad.

Finally on our way to developin a good root system...

These things grow pretty fast.

And they're lookin nice & healthy...

Ain't tested nuttin lately. I'm assumin the pH is still aboot 7.0...and hopin the ppm is droppin a lil. I'll take a look at those numbers before I change the water out next time. I'll be headed up north fer a few days as soon as the rainin quits. Will be gittin some Down, but won't be back til next weekend. I think she'll do ok til then.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

hmm after a run or two may play with dropping the ph a bit esp on those sallys. I have noticed sally's like a bit lower ph than indicas in general They are all in fact "acid loving" 7 is pretty neutral obviously.
    personally would be running at 5.8 - 6.2 on the sallys If not a bit less Im sure you prob know and I am lazy havent read all 15 pages and prob missed alot. try using limejuice fuck dat vin, maybe apple cider vin but not straight up vin

sorry if im not really helping much
    Last edited by mothersfinest; 05-07-2012 at 01:19 PM.

You ain't bin followin along..........have ya.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

She's lookin better...startin to take off...
    it does look better and such pretty roots

Ain't tested nuttin lately.
    half way into to my second Hempy bucket grow I did the same thing and haven't used

my meter since and the plants are growing like a.....................weed

all the best my friend and grow well

Dequilo
    “Open the pod bay doors, Hal"

xylem up phloem down

"When in doubt knock em out" ------ Vincent "Big Vinny" Girolamo

yo guys. I posted a pic of mine starting at the very beggining of this thread. Check hernow!! ahhahhaha i loooooooove it. First hydro ever and god damn it sexy

full strength canna Aqua Flores line. Im gonna cut back a little thee leaves look like to much utes
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Happy girls !!!

we got some unkown sallie looking bitch sitting in the back there. gonna have to wait for smell

bowl-packer since '89 GonGfreak's Avatar

My buckets..

I have been lucky enough to be selected by an LED manufacturer and Dutch seed company to do some test grows,and I am waiting for some feed from another company.

I am a total noob when it comes to DWC and I was given some very specific advice about volume of air needed to grow GREAT plants,when I tried to source the equipment I was told by many hydro shop owners and people on forums that I must be mental to try to put 1 litre per second of air into these pots,and it would cause root damage..

This plants health would go some way towards suggesting that they don't know wtf they are talking about..you can literally watch it grow!Please excuse all the outdoor plants around the periphary,they won't be there for much longer..the variety in the buckets is what we are concentrating on here,it is a special AK47 selection known as AK420,which has been bred with autoflowering genetics to produce this strain,called 'Think Different'.On another forum I have seen a grower acheive 330 bone dry grams off one plant,in a whisker under 10 weeks,using 345w of LEDs..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Lookin good E & Gong.

I'm up north on Mudro's rig. Bin head in the numbers fer two days now.
    Hopin my lil girl is ok. Will be gittin the Down while I'm up here...git that shit straightened out when I git back home.
    Last edited by Butcher Bob; 05-10-2012 at 11:52 AM.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##