Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clones

Default Clones

Yo, if these guys had awesome roots before being planted you think that they can regenerate?? They do not have a growing tip right now but they do have active roots....?

They have been like this for about a week now without wilting
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by ExistentialOne; 04-09-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Maybe.

The roots are workin if it ain't wiltin. If ya jus re-potted a week ago, wait & see wut they look like in another week. Right now they's busy puttin out some roots. Wut happened to the grow tips?...if they bin killed off by a fungus or somethin, the plant might not come back.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

they died when i introduced themm into the veg room from domes

K, let's start with...

Temps & humidity?
    I'm assumin that's coco, yes?
    How far away?...from wut kinda light?
    Wut wuz it rooted in?
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

if you put these from root cubes or aero cloner ive had this quite a bit

but it appears as if the heads rotted out, its from over humidity and root rotting issues... i see it a lot from over humidity for to long over wet cubes or the cloning water being two hot and the fungus rots the head

I had a problem when I started cloning with the rooting cakes(vermiculite, peat, etc) being too moist while my plant was trying to do its work. A few times rooting didn't happen, and sometimes it did but would die anyway. In either case the rooting cakes started smelling kind of like rotten eggs or natural gas, and the plant started looking more yellow and sick. The sprouting green died like yours. Honestly I would start with new clones and just be careful about not letting the cakes sit in water.

24-29 c
    45-70%rh
    from rockwool cubes into coco. I got lots more very healthy i could throw these out no biggie.

Bongo they were absolutley fine when i took them out of the dome. Within two hours of them being in the coco it was too late. I didnt want to take em back out n put back in dome. They still looking good though no wilting!! i have hope.

They are under floros , and like an inch under

I'm wundrin if you got a pathogen present. Something that kin attack moist new growth. I've seen that kinda shit in my clone buckit b'fore...kills off the grow tips. Came from too humid, too hot...and would spread from one to another. Could account fer the stems on cutz mushin too. You store any untreated coco in the area?...or handle it b'fore workin with yer clones?...touchin anythin b'fore playin with yer cutz that might be transferrin?
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

yeahhh ive thought the same thing bob. But since ive rid the heat mat, put only half the amount of clones in a dome to stop the leaves from sitting on eachother which always created mold, and made sure to openn dome once a day for a while the mushy stems have stopped. Oh, and i stopped scrapoing 90% of the stem wall off lol. The pics above im almost sure came from humidity drop from dome clonin chamber to veg room.

no untreated coco, and nothing that i can think of that would carry pathogens.

Quote Originally Posted by ExistentialOne
    But since ive rid the heat mat, put only half the amount of clones in a dome to stop the leaves from sitting on eachother which always created mold, and made sure to openn dome once a day for a while the mushy stems have stopped.
    If it wuz there b'fore, unless you sterilized, it's still there...and when conditions are right, it'll pop back up.

I scrub my clonin buckit with water so hot it burns my hands each time b'fore I use it...jus to make sure everythin is dead. Dirt in my tubs I don't worry aboot, cuz the bennies take care of the nasties, but all my other stuff gits the hot water treatment occasionally too. Plant refuse is in one bag, root balls in another...I don't leave that shit lyin around, especially foliage material. Once a year I bleach the room. Anythin ya kin do to make the environment cleaner.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##