Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vapordank
    Hey bigbongblazer, you should really turn that cano down, there is no need in running it with the dial all the way up....Around 6-7 is optimal vaporization for cannabis.
    Nobody else noticed this??
    true

you can really savor the taste and quality of trees on level 7-8 but im a bong smokin maniac and i like coughing from lv 9 vape bags.

So are these shipped through DHL, USPS, UPS, or FEDEX? Just wondering cause the mail lady already came for the day and im hoping maybe it will show up later.

Quote Originally Posted by darkSide42
    ^^ UPS
    Sweet, thanks. They usually come later in the day so theres still hope of it arriving today!

this thing is freaking sweet

you are on my list now gp

got mine today, never vaped before, this thing is sweet, i am loving it, i think i am going to have to pick up a vapor dome.

Just got mine yesterday, man do I love this thing, had me high all night last night...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja
    HMK is a BHO grandmaster..he has a PHD in resinology

I am having problems putting the order online, i was hesitating of sending a money order, but after this thread and some others giving good feedback to glasspimps I am so going to send it tomorrow. Did any of you order online, it says that the gateway has been closed, so i cant order. MOney order takes long and I a man who lacks patience.
    I am dead yet here me again unrolling into eternity always reaching ultimate truth and then forgetting it completely falling into the loop of life again.

Quote Originally Posted by dead_byte
    I am having problems putting the order online, i was hesitating of sending a money order, but after this thread and some others giving good feedback to glasspimps I am so going to send it tomorrow. Did any of you order online, it says that the gateway has been closed, so i cant order. MOney order takes long and I a man who lacks patience.
    The answer to your problem lies in this thread:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=5032

If you're extremely impatient send your mo priority post.