Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    where was marijuana created? (TDOT son whattttttttttttttt)

lol wait until you hear this shit. my dispensary sells a g of buddar for 80$ YA 80$ FOR A G WTF! going to switch clubs within the next month. there meds are going down the drain. really sad to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Dank View Post
    yo dis dat lighter fluid free repangulated-ice-wax-oil-vanilla-grease-extract-kush dawg.
    ^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this dude made my day

:fighting with life ever day

Fleur de Leaves:
    "You ask me what my favorite strain is, my response is what day is it?"

my youtube
    www.youtube.com/tdotgong

"i dont have room for a gf in my life i spend too much time sweet talking my car into starting for me.."

So TC!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    lol wait until you hear this shit. my dispensary sells a g of buddar for 80$ YA 80$ FOR A G WTF! going to switch clubs within the next month. there meds are going down the drain. really sad to see.
    ISO budder seems to command a high $, dunno why because I prefer bho sap/wax to it.

$80/gram iso whipped budder, from good bud 96-98%thc lab tested
    $60/gram butane whipped budder, from good bud 96-98%thc lab tested
    $40-50/gram bho oil, made from popcorn buds/trim
    $35/gram bho wax made from popcorn/trim 88%thc lab tested

All local here in BC, everything I have bought (not much) has been very clean and tasty. No sign of under purging.

Where do you get your oils/budder?

The iso whipped oil is made by the infamous budder-king. He uses iso and some odd isomerisation process to convert the remaining cannabinoids to THC thats how he gets his really high THC content.

There is actually very little BHO on the market in the Vancouver medi scene. It does range from 50-80/g but depending on where it comes from, can be of quite low quality. There are only one or two dispensaries that actually stock/know of quality oil, and they dont stock the previously mentioned budder-king oil. But a regular BHO whipped or not will never reach 96%. I even have doubts with Dr.Hornby's tests on the budder-king budder testing at 97.3% or whatever high number it was.

There is a large population in the medical scene in Vancouver who are against the use of butane and use iso because of it. They are madly mis-informed and have no information to stand on, but because of it there isnt much bho available medically.

And the reason iso budder costs so much is because the guy is a crook as are the people trying to sell it. $100/g psssssssssssh never worth it
    Resident Guitar Builder
    SO.....MUCH.....GLASS
    Yey Canada Medi Patient!

Spliff: The budder I refer to is the kings, as was sold in Da Kine in Vancouver. Potent, but not worth the $$. No opinion on Hornby's testing, but several clubs have budderking budder, and others have budder advertised at 90+% thc tested by Dr. Hornby.

I know of 3 clubs with good BHO, almost all of it being whipped. And I've talked with several clubs who run their own BHO, they won't sell anything they can't verify as being properly vacuum purged. Gave me a warning about not having a vacuum purge and pushed me to get a vac. purge quicker.

But good bho, especially bho sap (my favorite) is hard to find in Vancouver.

Da Kine closed down years ago, and BudderKing budder is now only available at one dispensary (The Dispensary) as they have a close relationship with BudderKing.

There are two other dispensaries in town that have vac purged oil, and it is not whipped (it may have auto buddered by the time you saw it though).

BHO is everywhere
    Resident Guitar Builder
    SO.....MUCH.....GLASS
    Yey Canada Medi Patient!

the real answer is bho is priceless bro
    Glass & Ti By:
    AK, Alex K, Arty, Blazemaster, Bubba, Chris Carlson, Chris Vargas, Dab 'N' Flo, David Makalaster, Devol, Dew, Ehle, GGirl, Ghost, HackySacky, Hashmasta-Kut, Hermit, Indicablue, Jah Free, Jason Lee, Kabley, Kennaroo, Kevin Nail, Lacey St. George, Luke Wilson, Live Free, Matt C, Matt White, Mer, MrXtraCrispy, N3rd, Nish, Pakoh, Roor.de, Ryno, Seadal, Slinger, Snic, Spork, Steve Hops, Strobel, Talon, Taru, TAG, TORO
    Apparel By:
    Glasshouse Clothing, Whoopzip

My Glass Family

^this

theres always gonna be variables and things to think about/ for the clubs to think about..

it seems like selling anything else, you're selling it essentially to like a pwn shop. they arent gonna pay you what it's worth because they have to hope it sells,stays fresh and possible like aid before pay people to package/weigh it. this all costs them money

but as butcher bob said this has been going on with flowers before it has with oils. they don't care about product they at the end of the day need to pay bills also and need to get the best deals they can.

but cutting corners is not acceptable in a medical field. dispensaries = death of cannabis and it's sad
    Massachusetts For Compassionate Medicine
    Glass by: JP Toro , Ukiah Glass, PC Glass, Corinne Winters, Robin Hood, Casto Glass,Worm Glass,C-4 Glass, HMK,Jesse James,Marty preston.
    dabnflo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff'o'matic View Post
    Da Kine closed down years ago, and BudderKing budder is now only available at one dispensary (The Dispensary) as they have a close relationship with BudderKing.

There are two other dispensaries in town that have vac purged oil, and it is not whipped (it may have auto buddered by the time you saw it though).

BHO is everywhere
    Yup, the dispensary is the one selling the real deal. First ran into it at DaKine. Top notch product, but I can't justify $80/gram for it.

Medpot has whipped/buddered bho (on top of their 'budder' @ 80/gram not available right now) and karuna has it as well. It is not auto buddered.

ISO oil (in sap form) I can find much easier than bho sap. Maybe i'm fribbing out, but butane oil is so much tastier than ISO oil.

Quote Originally Posted by dabbing View Post
    Maybe i'm fribbing out, but butane oil is so much tastier than ISO oil.
    I have no idea whether you are or are not fribbing out.

That being said, butane oil is hands down much tastier.

Hmm ive been thinking about this venture for a while now. Been the main thing in my mind actually. I've been making my own BHO and have good hookups locally 25-30 a gram instead of 40-50 and the local hookup is good shatter or wax while the clubs here are basically ran by ONE concentrate maker...

In my local market there is a guy branding his BHO "Pure Extracts, or pX" and for a bit I definitely will not deny I was smoking on his product, it was fine. Until about a month ago....you can tell what happened to this kid just from how the concentrate section of each local club looks. Went from having a few kinds of budder and wax in only 5 max strains to having over 40 different strains, all budder. Some of this shit is tasting like burnt rubber and car tires...Fucking insane the level of product quality drop over the last month or so. He's blown up, after the first few months people really liked his extracts, especially because you had such variety, and now you can tell he's about the money, just blasting trim and not giving a shit if it comes out well, as long as its that hyped up budder!

After doing many math calculations i've decided ima put him out of business, lol, and if you're reading this "Pure Extracts" step your fucking game up homie because patients in Santa Cruz are getting over your shit, and im about to really smash your market bro, for the sole reason my town needs good bho for its patients! My hook gets me lbs. of lowers/SUGAR leaves for 125, if im getting 20 % rough yield off 150g's I can pull a oz each run....Vac that shit to my fav honeycomb and shatter consistencies and see what the clubs think. Definitely going to bring in some of this PX budder with me to throw on the nail next to mine..

Also been thinking of doing .5' by .5' parchment squares for the shatter, put that INSIDE of the container making it easier to deal with, also you wont loose shit stuck to plastic.

I'll most likely be keeping you guys updated and if shit pops off for me ill definitely start up a thread for my extract making. Rant over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterbelly View Post
    Only the person who would make a nug sandwich would have pink budder