If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Default Medibles don't usually do much for me as far as feeling them...

I just made one of my famous pineapple upside down cakes in my Nana's cast iron skillet...This time I added 12 grams of reclaim to the butter I melt in the pan before I add the brown sugar and crushed pineapple for the top...I should also mention that I have had back spasms and I took 5 mg of valium about 90 minutes ago....I gave a small sliver to a buddy and I ate what would almost be my normal sized piece just now...I'll let ya know how it turns out.....HJ
    Don't accept a "no" from someone who isn't qualified to give you a "yes" in the first place..

I'm feeling a little "upside-downed" Tastes awesome and walking is something that.....Well , I have to make sure I hold on to both railings when I come down stairs....Still waiting on feedback from my buddy who ate a sliver...HJ
    Don't accept a "no" from someone who isn't qualified to give you a "yes" in the first place..

Dorthy..we are in KANSAS...WICHITAWESOME in fact

let us know how that is Hydro jack... at roughly 12,000mg thats one hell of an upside down cake
    Glass by: HMK, Ggirl, Mothership, Jesse James, Jolex, Doug Williams(DEW) , Skylar Cohen(SIC), TORO, J.O.P., Marcel Braun, Matt White, El Hefe, Chris Hubbard ... always more to come

In the midwest we stay calm... we just dab BHOmbs..

repeat.

GUAP

Roughly 12,000 mg assumes that his reclaim would lab test at or near 100% active cannabinoids. Been super interested in lab tests of reclaim, but never bit the bullet and had one done. Would be interesting for sure!

HJ that cake sounds tasty, post up the recipe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Detective Dank View Post
    then we absolutely raped a taco bell.
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo9223 View Post
    Please don't be a Gaper, thx

bowl-packer since '89 GonGfreak's Avatar

I have never had edibles hit me like those made with reclaim..I used to make some pretty hardcore butter and cook with it liberally...I thought I had got the most intense hit possible from edibles with the butter but some time ago I added around 1.5 ish grams of reclaim to some hot chocolate and downed it..I had to keep stirring it to stop the reclaim sitting in little pools atop the liquid,and it wasn't over pleasant tasting...but I went to bed that night a couple of hours later deliriously stoned,and awoke the next morning even more so.

It's some powerful stuff to use in edibles there's no doubt.

ive been thinking about cooking with reclaim and that seems like it would be a good food to mask the taste i might try that out.

Ive had some good experiences with both reclaim and oil always feeling locked down a lot more by the reclaim.
    Recently I took 4 gs of oil and infused it into a brownie mix for an 8x8 pan which I ate all of in a 7 hour period and man I was gone harder then Ive ever been before, Ive never had any visual alterations perception wise off cannabis either, have you guys experienced that at all?
    Everythign had a thick sephialike haze to it and at times the edges of my peripherals were sparkling and glittering very very very subtly

Edibles ftw!

I make edibles for work, I can't tell you what or for whom, but I can tell you that Washington state has a stupid law...each edible can only be 10mg.
    This makes them next to worthless for me.

Why cant you make small ones you eat ten of?