Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Default Giveaway! TC Themed Tommy B. 10mm Rig & DabNFlo 10mm Domeless!

Good morning TC!

Got a giveaway for you guys. This one will include our IG followers. I'm hosting this giveaway for Tommy B. glass and our very own DabNFlo!

The prize!
    TC Themed 10mm Tommy B. Rig & 10mm DabNFlo nail!

All you have to do for a chance to win is post a picture of your favorite 10mm rig!

Rules
    ------
    - Must be a TC member before this thread was created
    - Submission must include a pic of a 10mm rig
    - 2 submissions per member
    - No duplicate entries
    - Your post # is your ticket #
    - IG entries will be appended to the 'end' of TC entries
    - Giveaway ends 4/15/14 @ 7PM CST
    - Winner picked by random drawing

Make sure to
    --------------
    Check out www.dabnflo.com
    Check out @tommybglass on IG!
    PS
    ---
    There's will be a LOT of entries between TC and IG. Don't stress the odds. We have plenty of TC community member 'exclusive' contests coming up to celebrate our 10yr anny. Just waiting for pieces to be made and arrive here at the HQ!

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Tommy B and DabNFlo! Dope TC rig!!! (And thanks Mad, generate that TC publi'City on IG!)

This is a TINY 10mm rig by big spence I just snagged... And am reeeeally digging:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  18.2 KB
    Last edited by Chronja; 04-08-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    Glass by: Toro, HMK, Mothership, BadBack, Pakoh/JM Flow, Steve Gelb, SG, Philpot, ACE, Hops/Hoobs, MNP, US Tubes, Ehle, BTGB, Migrant, Roor.de, Luke Wilson, Maka B, Dew, Quave, Korey, Roo, Vince P, micro, El Hefe, Cap'n Crunk, Kurt B, Mr Gray, n3rd, Sokol, Snodgrass, SakiBomb, Hamm, Ryno, JAG, Koji, ColdDrink, Mer, Bug, Ben Wilson, Bates, Royal, Chad G, Fro, Hermit, Byron, Alex K, Sleeping, C Cody, AKM, Headford, Shade, Lil'B, KGB, Jerry Kelly

Ti: DabNFlo, DoYouDab

Thanks for the opportunity Mad. And thank you Tommy B. Glass and Dab-n-flow for your generosity!
    Glass: HMK, GGirl, Dew, Gabe Halliday, N3rd, Genone, 4.0, Toro, Lil B, Kennaroo, El Hefe, S4l, Jesse Taj, Dave Strobel, Hisi, PH(X), Illadelph, Roor
    "I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is NOT a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" - Willie Nelson

Ya(b)-a-Dab-will-do

Thanks for the fun Mad, tommy B and DNF

Ya(b)-a-Dab-will-do

And another

Thank you Tommy B and Dab n Flo

Yoshinori Kondo*and*Snic Barnes

Kief Thief Glass by:Mothership,Mobius,RooR.us,Sheldon Black, Hashmasta-kut,Syn,Elhefe,Sokol,Jeff Green, Kenan Tiemeyer,Slinger,Kwest,Alex K,Local stuff DnF ti and HE domeless
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" Thomas.A.Edison
    "My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure" Abraham Lincoin

Cool

And my 10mm Chad G stump.... Thanks again TC, DnF, and TommyB!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  21.7 KB
    Glass by: Toro, HMK, Mothership, BadBack, Pakoh/JM Flow, Steve Gelb, SG, Philpot, ACE, Hops/Hoobs, MNP, US Tubes, Ehle, BTGB, Migrant, Roor.de, Luke Wilson, Maka B, Dew, Quave, Korey, Roo, Vince P, micro, El Hefe, Cap'n Crunk, Kurt B, Mr Gray, n3rd, Sokol, Snodgrass, SakiBomb, Hamm, Ryno, JAG, Koji, ColdDrink, Mer, Bug, Ben Wilson, Bates, Royal, Chad G, Fro, Hermit, Byron, Alex K, Sleeping, C Cody, AKM, Headford, Shade, Lil'B, KGB, Jerry Kelly

Ti: DabNFlo, DoYouDab

Props to TC, DNF, and Tommy B

A great upncoming Canadian artist
    Me Glassworks Mini Giraffe Rig

Kief Thief Glass by:Mothership,Mobius,RooR.us,Sheldon Black, Hashmasta-kut,Syn,Elhefe,Sokol,Jeff Green, Kenan Tiemeyer,Slinger,Kwest,Alex K,Local stuff DnF ti and HE domeless
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" Thomas.A.Edison
    "My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure" Abraham Lincoin

thanks for the amazing contest!!!! and thanks tommy and olds for the prizes!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank you Mad, Tommy B. Glass and Dab-n-flow, for the chance to win