If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Default Blue Dream High THC

BLUE DREAM

Blue Dream, a sativa-dominant hybrid originating in California, has achieved legendary status among West Coast strains. Crossing a Blueberry indica with the sativa Haze, Blue Dream balances full-body relaxation with gentle cerebral invigoration. Novice and veteran consumers alike enjoy the level effects of Blue Dream, which ease you gently into a calm euphoria. Some Blue Dream phenotypes express a more indica-like look and feel, but the sativa-leaning variety remains most prevalent.

With a sweet berry aroma redolent of its Blueberry parent, Blue Dream delivers swift symptom relief without heavy sedative effects. This makes Blue Dream a popular daytime medicine for patients treating pain, depression, nausea, and other ailments requiring a high THC strain.

Sent from my SHV-E210S using Tapatalk

Sounds weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashmasta-Kut View Post
    Sounds weak.
    How so HKut?(using that acronym bc if u rem that old PG thread ‘Pssst…Hempkat, over here’ that UB started bc HK was over on icmag thread supporting/taking Gypmenot’s side in the RC/POM fiasco…just typing ‘HK’ makes me focus on that mental case).

Almost sounds(2 lazy 2 chk) like a ‘Leafly’ strain description, if by weak u mean sounds like they are hyping it up…quite common. What u want, at least they didn’t post animogi/emogis of multiple “Fire” symbols to describe it, as is so commonly done, lol.

Yes the social media/millennial /tweet crowd is reduced to posting up symbols…even reducing the other most common descriptor ‘dank’.

Or do u mean as like… what’s his nom?, think he was in the UK, kept posting on the thread with regards to PGR’s, fav way of insulting/dismissing said opinions as ‘weak sauce’…remember that guy on PG?

Blue Dream flower I’ve only tried once or 2x, and I think the lab tests usually come with it being around 22%THC. Don’t recall it’s effects at all; but that’s mostly the case with virtually all varietals I’ve tried in the last decade or so. I was told @HTCCup So.Cal by rep for DD’s Choc bars…& u should know very few reps can be relied on for useful/accurate info.

http://www.daydreamerschocolates.com/

Was told the 180mg Sativa bar, had same as the 720mg choc+peppermint bar…BlueDream was the ‘strain’ used in both. I’ve had the 720mg bar multiple X’s, got a few pieces left around somewhere. Those are supposedly lab tested, unlike many of the other’s that were on the market until recently.

The description indicates weakness from my perspective, and most blueberry is weak for my taste.