If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
    His Royal Dutchness [NL]Maarten's Avatar

i see tc is back up

I been swamped with work so i havent had time to update....

but... here is a update

Im on my last autoflower seed and my one and only photo period plant.

Ive checked trichomes of my photoperiod plant and i started the flush today
    Shes fattening up nicely and i cant wait for the chop

the autoflower is doing good considering there not much light this time of year . she needs quite a few more weeks so im curious cuz this one is the best ive had all year .. finally figured out how to treat the autos lol.
    Btw. the super lemon haze autos are tastey as fuck... and... the smallest flimsiest looking one in is miles ahead in the taste dept... why does it always seem to be that way ...

either way... glad tc is still aROUND

fingers crossed the hosting site doesnt boot my pics... grr

Final Super Lemon Haze autoflower

Snow White photo period plant.
    Theres 6 colas .. 2 main ones.. 2 nice fat semi main ones and 2 minor main ones lol.

Curious what will happen the final week or two

and the two main colas

I got some advanced nutrients ... and i gotta say ..... im not hating em lol. no idea if it helped extra or not but i gotta say i didnt have one issue during flower basically . and since i only had one big plant to feed (couple small autos but they dont need much) the costs were quite fair.
    i like pie
    free TIBET![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking nice.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

some purple coming into the bud due to cold nights... i like it haha.
    not sure if theres any negative attributes ??
    Shld i let the plants endure more cold nights or shelter it by bringing it inside ??

either way ... the trichs r turning mostly cloudy. gonna givie it another week .. or week and a half.
    whattayathink ?

(took this p[ic to piss of my mom who thinks i shld keep the plants smaller n more low key haha)
    Last edited by [NL]Maarten; 10-05-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    i like pie

Quote Originally Posted by [NL]Maarten View Post
    some purple coming into the bud due to cold nights... i like it haha.
    not sure if theres any negative attributes ??
    Nothing you can fix. In general purple strains have less potency...but that is wildly variable. Just enjoy.

Shld i let the plants endure more cold nights or shelter it by bringing it inside ??
    Unless you have a threat of frost, leave them outside...otherwise you're sending mixed messages to the plant.

either way ... the trichs r turning mostly cloudy. gonna givie it another week .. or week and a half.
    whattayathink ?
    Looking really nice. Don't really see any amber, but the cold temps could change that pretty quickly. Keep open options...re-evaluate in a week.

(took this p[ic to piss of my mom who thinks i shld keep the plants smaller n more low key haha)
    Mom's just concerned for your safety. That's what moms do. Don't hold it against her.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Looks like some nice vegetable plants you got there!! Gotta get my own grow thread goin sooner than later for sure
    RooRcoTT '08-'18

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    Anyone who needs more than a standard icemaster with a diffy needs to get some better nugs.

woooot

friday is looking like harvest day. its a unexpected heat wave of 20 degrees during the day and 8 orso at night.
    such weird weather this year. oh well.
    Might harvest the tops first n give the rest of the plant another week.
    Kinda liooks like the entire plant is rdy though ?

Does the plant mature from bottom to the top ? or more outwards in ?

either way.... this bud is looking super pretty hahaha.
    also super frosty n the smell is getting so sweet
    Def the best result ive had

one of the main colas

close up of main cola

close up of a bud at the tip of the branch way at the bottom of the plant

im thinking of either doing a staged harvest or just a whole plant harvest.
    The pop corn buds near the inside of the plant near the main stems are obv less developed... will these still develope do u think ?

either way...
    Big time thanks for the advice of all who helped me et thru a weird summer of rediculous heat etc etc
    Learnt alot again this year !

and ... my mom is just against giant plants lol. last year got out of hand with 4 pretty huge plants taking up all the space on my balcony haha. Was kinda hilarious how all the neighbours cld see and were all generally really posaitive haha.
    My mom has never liked weed but ! now that she sees how much fun im having with em shes getting into the plant and growing of em.
    Might grow a bunch of cbd strains at their house next season

Also holland is moving into regulating the production of cannabis finally. so who knows... my dad was alrdy hinting at not being against investing a bit into land since he has farmer friends etc haha.

exciting times all round
    i like pie

on a side note...
    I made some pantyhose hash....
    so simple... and surprisingly effective. definately still quite a bit of particulate plant mattre in there.... but ... so the ease of it... i was satisfied haha.

i used a tupperware ... cut a giant hole in the lid . spread the panty hose over the tupperware tub n sealed it witht he rim of the lid.
    shake shake shake...
    then i scooped it all upw ith a credit card... and pressed it in parchment paper with a iron...

next is bubblehash... a buddy of mine got bubblebags ( or a cheap alternative ...w/e... and gonna run all my old supply through em. really curious as to how much better this is than the pantyhose method
    i like pie

Does the plant mature from bottom to the top ? or more outwards in ?

im thinking of either doing a staged harvest or just a whole plant harvest.
    The pop corn buds near the inside of the plant near the main stems are obv less developed... will these still develope do u think ?

Also holland is moving into regulating the production of cannabis finally. so who knows... my dad was alrdy hinting at not being against investing a bit into land since he has farmer friends etc haha.
    More outwards in...or more accurately, the parts with full light will tend to finish first and shaded parts (like the interior of the plant) will be a little behind.

Many growers routinely harvest in stages, to allow the lower parts to ripen further.

Would be cool to work with the old man...an added perspective can often be helpful.

I made some pantyhose hash....

next is bubblehash... a buddy of mine got bubblebags ( or a cheap alternative ...w/e... and gonna run all my old supply through em. really curious as to how much better this is than the pantyhose method
    Silk screen works better.

Personally I don't really care for bubble hash...I think dry sift is better. But you can still make use of those bubble bags (at least one of them) by doing the dry ice method. Here is a video I grabbed off Y/T to give you an idea of how it's done...

##> The Butcher Shop <##

hmmmmm

I tried dry sift... but DOH! i ordered the wrong screen size lol.
    120t orso... which is not 120 micron but more like 44 micron apparantley. Nothing fellt hrough haha.
    maybe ill simply order another screen with a better micron size.
    they cost about 25 bucks

What would you advise ?
    Im not looking for the best every quality ... if a few plant paryticles come through im not bothered. wld rather have a bigger yield than the best quality since i dont have any bong apparatus anymore etc.
    Maybe ill do a 50/50 of my old supply to test the difference between bubble and dry sift.
    i like pie

...micron size.
    What would you advise ?

Maybe ill do a 50/50 of my old supply to test the difference between bubble and dry sift.
    It would depend on strain, because different strains can have different size trichs. But to give you an idea, check out this page (scroll down for micron size descriptions)...
    https://skunkpharmresearch.com/diy-sieving-frames/

Testing the difference yourself is a very good idea. I know a lot of folks that like bubble hash...I'm just not one of them.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##