If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1161 of 1161 FirstFirst ... 161661106111111151115311541155115611571158115911601161
Results 11,601 to 11,610 of 11610

Oh wait, there's no pics! . . .

Big Wednesday (1978)
    Matt Johnson: And I even passed out in your closet, but I never, and I don't know who could have if I didn't, but I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

...llessuЯ...

What ever happened to the beta auction pieces going into production? If we knew they would have never gone production I can only imagine the prices they would have reached.
    sorry i ruined your black panther party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime Nugs View Post
    If I am online shopping and I spent hundreds of dollars, some ppl thousands, and I don't receive free shipping... That kind of feels like a slap in the face.

Hey anyone have pics of these toros? Or better yet have one for sale???? The toros circa 2010ish that had replacement / drop in 2nd percs, they came with a wand/stick to drop the Perc in. Message me with any info if you have this fs

Never even heard of such a thing, by any company. But I too would love pics of that...

Welcome to TC by the way, hope to see you around more
    RooRcoTT '08-'18

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Crews View Post
    Anyone who needs more than a standard icemaster with a diffy needs to get some better nugs.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaPlaya View Post
    Never even heard of such a thing, by any company. But I too would love pics of that...

Welcome to TC by the way, hope to see you around more

I figured it’s a rare peice.. they do exist tho, saw the inserts in person back in 2010. They're literally a few out there, asked my source and debated if even 10 exist.

My contribution
    Full color jet Perc 2017
    13/13 worked caps 2017
    Toro core reactor/crank
    Toro circ ac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yowza!
    Big Wednesday (1978)
    Matt Johnson: And I even passed out in your closet, but I never, and I don't know who could have if I didn't, but I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

...llessuЯ...

i am probably in the wrong thread, but i have a 5th anniversary circ microverter i'm looking to get rid of. can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to handle this properly? thanks so much and sorry if this isn't allowed here or breaks a rule.

have you tried the ""*Heady"" glass groups on facebook? also JP/TORO appreciation page on facebook is probably where you will find the proper buyer for such a piece. GLWS
    "Well, I don't wanna grow up if it means swimming with your clothes on!"
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Quote Originally Posted by *Kp View Post
    have you tried the ""*Heady"" glass groups on facebook? also JP/TORO appreciation page on facebook is probably where you will find the proper buyer for such a piece. GLWS
    tysm