If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 5 of 1161 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315551055051005 ... LastLast

Yea ony had it for a week before that happend. I'm going to get it fixed this month. I should also be getting a chubbler for my birthday from my g/f.
    22inch Toro

20inch phire

fuck man i want a trash catcther so bad did u score that at a shop or custom from them

http://www.GlassPipes.org/BoogiGlass

alteredreality...Man why would you post a pic of bud that looks like a piece of shit with carrots in it, and out of focus at that
    edux... I was going to by a Revere piece, now Im just going to make my own....

I got it from shop they have new toro stuff every month.
    22inch Toro

20inch phire

ya i wanna get one i have two chubblers but tha trashcatchers seems like its the ultimate a/c

alteredreality...Man why would you post a pic of bud that looks like a piece of shit with carrots in it, and out of focus at that

It's super nice but you have the bho/hash bowl. I think its the best non-custom. Although its hard to milk the trashcatcher and bong. The smoke just get so thick and believe it or not the ashcather holds a lot of smoke.
    22inch Toro

20inch phire

ya it pretty much adds another chamber to the tube. is it draggy ?

Not to me. I sometimes clear it then clear the tube. Thats not how it broke but I'm not going to do that anymore after I get the joint fixed.
    22inch Toro

20inch phire

I love this tube...
    Too low to find my way ... Too high to wonder why

My Favorite Brews and Bongs

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post

I love this tube...
    looks like my former lux mini bubble's big brother. expect with a twist! also seems you need a longer diffuser?
    Growing Collection:
    Tubes by: L.Wilson, Sovereignty, EHLE, and RooR.de
    Other glass by: Slinger, Pakoh, MNP, Carlson, Strobel, JOP, Bishop, DWreck, Hops,
    Voorhees, Nasty, AK, El Hefe, Freeek, WildRok, HMK,Roo, Arty, L.Wilson, Sovereignty

can get plenty of mlk in there with that ehle but I just picked it up today so I have yet to try out all the different accessories I can use

I figured I'd give it a first rip with a german diff and a EA[toroish] slide
    Too low to find my way ... Too high to wonder why

My Favorite Brews and Bongs