If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Quote Originally Posted by NY Toker View Post
    I think if JP and the Toro Crew made a Micro JP Perc it would hit so smooth and look so nice. But one thing is JP has to Grid the JP Perc which would make it hit so much smoother and allow for maximum diffusion and percolation which would be so smooth. Here's what I sketched using Microsoft Powerpoint for the first as sketch pad.
    On the first inline the line running through the slits should be dotted to show what I mean by gridding it the line should cut the slit in half making it two holes or slits with little space in between them.
    I've Heard otherwise Xander but idk.
    Hahaha yeah your probably right JP is Definitely dabbin out of one as we speak. I'm a little late on the sketch only took me a couple of minutes though could of done better but oh well.
    Here's a picture of a Micro Toro Single Inline which appears to be somewhat gridded or at least thats what the person who owns it told me. Do you guys think the picture below is a gridded inline?

If JP Makes Micro JP Perc like in my drawing above but with the slits like the one in this inline it would be dope thats all I'm saying
    Lol at all you haters Actually If you look at the second post after I posted my design that I sketched in like a minute, you will See a gridded single chamber Micro Toro Inline and all you guys are saying that Toro doesn't grid their glass wtf never will I buy a SG idk I don't like they way they look. Toro Till the Day I Die!

Lol at all you haters Actually If you look at the second post after I posted my design that I sketched in like a minute, you will See a gridded single chamber Micro Toro Inline and all you guys are saying that Toro doesn't grid their glass wtf never will I buy a SG idk I don't like they way they look. Toro Till the Day I Die!
    nobody made fun of your sketch or the way it looked, so i don't see why that matters. people are just saying that Toro doesn't grid their tubes, and it's probably for a good reason.
    "a satisfied smoker creates no problems."

dude that is not gridded. The inline is so small he has to makes mini holes instead of slits. Its just like an inline but the holes/slits are much closer together because of the size.

did you start smoking that stuff in the purple box? (got any more??)

well I was told that that inline is called a Gridded Inline. Durden is the one who owns that single chamber inline I posted a picture of if any of you know him.
    The person who owns that Micro Toro said it was Gridded and also said thats what they called it when he purchased the single chamber Micro. I'm just saying that he should make a JP Perc Micro and if he did it more like that inline it would have more diffusion and percolation then the regular JP Perc.
    Last edited by NY Toker; 11-30-2010 at 07:08 PM.

this is a gridded inline by SGW. The micro TORO isn't gridded.

Yeah they might have said "gridded" just to say it as if theres a measurable enhancement to the experience. Gridded or non gridded, more diffusion or less, more drag or less. its argument of preference and no one is gonna have a right or wrong answer. I have seshed many times with several toros myself and buddies have owned, 7/13, 13/17, inline/13, single chamber with d cut diffy, disc/13, braced not braced. Toro makes great tubes, they make a lot for sure but toros camp is much bigger than SG. SG and Toro colabs are always pretty intense no one would deny . look out though, SG is becoming more and more available.

With two High level tube camps its only good for all of us and im excited to know what could be around 6 months from now, and a year from then.

I think its funny when the word hater gets tossed around here cause we all know there would be no hate if we were seshin together!

Quote Originally Posted by international smoke View Post
    with two high level tube camps its only good for all of us and im excited to know what could be around 6 months from now, and a year from then.

I think its funny when the word hater gets tossed around here cause we all know there would be no hate if we were seshin together!
    word!
    aint no waitin when it comes to this pimpin

damn some ppl b gettin so heated over a sketch lol

agree with ya orot,blair

sit back, heat your ti and chill haha

"its argument of preference"

This really is all that needs to be said.

Lets get back to posting and app toro!

And honestly i think its cool you took the time to draw up that design we all have ideas and you shared yours good for you man keep at it.
    Last edited by OROT DAEH; 11-30-2010 at 09:24 PM.
    “IF I COULD SHOW YOU…. YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE IT”