If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

  1. #21851

  2. #21852
    Stoned... ALL the time spacedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    345T C045T
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    man i love that Bmartin slide.
    Glass by: Toro, Fro, Arts, Rebel Glass, WTP, P.J. Davenport, Kennaroo
    Ben birney, Roger K., Colton, steven T, JJMFH, Charlie Sanford

    Ninja mode enabled When baked

  3. #21853
    Glass & Strain Hunter Killerinsekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    250

    Default

    just got home.. some .de and headin to bed now as i post


  4. #21854

    Default

    what up tc, here's some from last night




    can't forget to


    axis discrepancy indicates hexagons beyond control anomaly
    mutilation colony reflects no triangular energy

  5. #21855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j Gu3r1n View Post
    why are you tilting your stemless? does anyone else do this?

    it drives me nuts when people come over and use ours and tilt it back. the disk water level fucks up and its like youre just hitting it dry.

  6. #21856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheronix View Post
    That has to be the weakest, stalest milkshot 3v4r!

    lol!
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set


    My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work


    My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

  7. #21857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icepik1234 View Post
    why are you tilting your stemless? does anyone else do this?

    it drives me nuts when people come over and use ours and tilt it back. the disk water level fucks up and its like youre just hitting it dry.
    Maybe that's just the way he smokes. Chill out. There's nothing wrong with tilting a perc'd tube back. Do I do it? no. Does he? Obviously in the pic he did. It's his choice. Don't berate.
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set


    My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work


    My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

  8. #21858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shatner View Post
    Maybe that's just the way he smokes. Chill out. There's nothing wrong with tilting a perc'd tube back. Do I do it? no. Does he? Obviously in the pic he did. It's his choice. Don't berate.


    uhm, actually, there is something VERY wrong with tilting a perc'd toob back. Do it on my roor and i would be kinda upset too, i dont feel like fucking with the water levels after everytime someone hits that shit. put it on a table and hit it perfectly vertical or you might as well use a bubbler or a dry piece even because all youre getting is yellowness.

  9. #21859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheronix View Post


    Rasta Fairmaster 5mm RooR.de

    Using my brother's Frotini that he handed off to me.

    Repping NORML
    Damn, didn't even see this. That's some whole milk!

    How'd you pull that off? Camera timer or someone else took it?
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set


    My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work


    My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

  10. #21860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 727JoN View Post
    uhm, actually, there is something VERY wrong with tilting a perc'd toob back. Do it on my roor and i would be kinda upset too, i dont feel like fucking with the water levels after everytime someone hits that shit. put it on a table and hit it perfectly vertical or you might as well use a bubbler or a dry piece even because all youre getting is yellowness.
    There's nothing wrong with it. If it bothers you that much don't bring the tube out with non-informed company.

    But my point is that it's a matter of opinion, taste; It is subjective, after all. Are things fucked in the grand scheme of things? no.
    Glass by: ROOR.de (Terminator) -Sheldon Black-Banjo-DWreck-SNic-Cowboy-LostIn Glass-Salt-Kevin Bumble-Jeremy-Freeek-Darby-Wild Rok-Mike fro-Hermit-David Colton-Adam G-Brandon M-Kennaroo-Zach Puchowitz-Revere-Lodi-M. Slinger-Anderson Coats-Joshua Mazet-Jerome Baker '09 set


    My work:
    http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showt...=shatners+work


    My collection:
    https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=28737

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •