Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Account Closed

spliff awesome EE got to see a few at my lhs.....

im_matt_hear_me_roor great shots, trippy 2nd, glad to see you posting again recently
    congrats on beating me to that Jag Slinger from Kulture right??

JAG DAB IT!!! im_matt_hear_me_ROOR's Avatar

thanks marty, that zp break took a lot of wind out of my sails lately. but im back for the most part. sorry about the bub. i know what its like on not getting your first choice. a lot of whats in my collection is stuff i settled for cuz my first choice was already sold.

nice bubbler and fixed stem, gator.

Lets make a bargin! You pray to god to save you and i'll stop when he shows up.

GLASS BY:
    TORO, WICKED SANDS, JOP, JAG, SALT, SNIC, ZACH P, SLINGER, AKM, HOPS, FATHEAD, CORINNE WINTERS, SOVEREIGNTY, N3RD, ROO, E. ROSS, ROOR, TRIDENT, BROCK, FRO AND SHERBET.

GLASS BY:
    TORO, WICKED SANDS, JOP, JAG, SALT, SNIC, ZACH P, SLINGER, AKM, HOPS, FATHEAD, CORINNE WINTERS, SOVEREIGNTY, N3RD, ROO, E. ROSS, ROOR, TRIDENT, BROCK, FRO AND SHERBET.

Colonel Concentrate Sr.Tokesalot's Avatar

^^ Damnn that slide is sick hear me roor

A dab out of my new macro
    Glass: Alex K, Andy D, Bigfoot, Blue, Dew, Fishbone, Herb C, Morgan, Nathan Snyder, Philpot, Rasbro, Roo, Travis Weber, Wicked Sands.

right back @ ya matt, is that a double hex or double circ? I love that salt/jag slide also, if you ever get rid of it i call dibs lulz. Paul your SG never gets old. Might as well post a milk, ridin with trigun tonight

nice pics everyone!

Love that slide matt w/ the glowing ember! looks so awesome!!! I cant wait till I can get a nice electroformed piece.
    ~Just Blaze~

Nice milks guys. Here's my 38 spesh

R.I.P. caddy

nice milkage^ and mirco/macros^^
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks gator, that micro is a circ to circ tc edition. but after going to kulture on 420 of 2010 and meeting salt and jag, then having a chance to talk to them, and get a piece from that set, i'll never be able to let that snapper go. but heres a close up for ya tho.

GLASS BY:

Account Closed

Salt Collabs are the best