Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1969109111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1221
    “The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Happy Easter fellas! Can't wait to see what pops up not here...
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Hi Shady, TF1 !

So 5 of the seedlings are above soil now, the other 5 did not show. Some of this I attribute to trying the "easy way" of dropping in soil after soaking, instead of germinating as I generally do.

Sad of the loss of a few ROMP19s as there are no replacements for those. I do however have nice selection to choose from and will be dropping more into soak tonight, just not sure which beans to roll with yet.

More to follow ..... EZ TF1.
    TF1 Member # 40
    A Krewe of Freaks, Sailing the Seas of Green

And in the spirit of keeping things somewhat sane, I decided to soak more ECSD v3. I remember mixing too many strains in one sweep once before, entirely too many variations to deal with lol
    TF1 Member # 40

Quote Originally Posted by not here
    So 5 of the seedlings are above soil now, the other 5 did not show. Some of this I attribute to trying the "easy way" of dropping in soil after soaking, instead of germinating as I generally do.

Sad of the loss of a few ROMP19s...
    If those are from Marksurfs, I'd attribute it to age. You've had them beans a while, no? I've had a lotta zero germ right next to full germ. If they ain't germin, it usually ain't cuz ya planted in soil.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

You are correct man, I guess that it has been a minute since I got those now that I think back on it. Just a lil sad because I really hoped to keep those going lol.

I'm always a little nervous when varying from my standard methods, those ECSD are probably around the same age though ... still moving right along

Also since it's been a minute, I guess that lower rates of success is something that I will have to factor in, just not something that I have had an issue with in the past. Thanks Bob !
    Last edited by not here; 04-11-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    TF1 Member # 40

I hope the RomP does well fer ya....itsa great strain. I remember THC&me doin a lotta it back on OG. Met up with him a coupla times many moons ago...weren't the best taster, but nice & potent.

Kinda surprised someone's still got seeds. Lotsa folks lookin fer those ya know. I'd keep all the girls and all the boys, and let 'em have an orgy.

You gonna do a grow thread with 'em?...it'd be nice to see.
    ##> The Butcher Shop <##

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 1:29

I believe I will. Looks like 2-3 of them are going to pull through, will start gathering info and see what we can do.
    TF1 Member # 40

Good day TF1 / TC.

It appears that 2 of the RomP19s will make it, and for this I am happy. I also decided to throw some Blue Buddha and Blue Buddha x ECSD into soak last night as well. So with the exception of the RomP19s, I will choose the strongest females out of the bunch and eliminate the rest of them.

More to follow as I begin to construct the room
    TF1 Member # 40

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Cool

Looking forward to your progress not here! I got a few Blue Buddha beans from Tap that I need to pop...
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Awesome, I believe that Tap helped me out with these as well as a few more lol. What's going on Shady ? Got anything blooming ?

TF1 .... where ya at ?
    TF1 Member # 40