Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 58 of 123 FirstFirst ... 848505152535455565758596061626364656668108 ... LastLast

Talking

YO peeps figured id swing in here and say whats up im new here but not new to the forums

SUP TAPPY! long time no see man how ya doin bro? i need to chat with ya about a few things when ya get a chance send me a pm man. anyways hope every1 stays safe and happy growing peeps (jcxbb) yum

mike

Looking good Shady. Keep us up to date on them Ladies.

Sup mike1? Good to see you around as well. So hows them ladies doing???

E-mail me as I dont do well on PMs HAHAHAHAHA Just ask the Team.LOL My Browsers and this site fight alot and i just dont use PM here.

Glad you like the Jimmie/ChoccoX Blue Buddha. I have two phenoes getting ready to flip now. I missed pics of the last cuts as I wasnt realy on a site.

Anyhow, Good to see you brother and feel free to post up some Pics. PIC WHORE HERE!!!!

Sorry cant even get Smileys to stick with this Browser.

FLIP OFF FLIP OFF FLIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tap

Hey there Mike1... show us a pic of your J/C x BB, I'm curious as mine had nice looking light brown nugs but she was way too leafy to be a keeper.

Tap...its tough posting pic's when you're putting us to shame brother, lol.
    I decided to put up some pic's of my veg setup...all CFL's and this is a TF1 thread after all.
    Hey Cappy does this qualify me for a TF1 number?

DefCon3
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Nice looking Veggies you have there. What are they??

As for the JCXBB, I to got a few of them Leafy bitches. I ended up takeing the tops off for smoke and chopping the rest for bubble. I'd say pop some more as there is keepers in there. Trust me.HEHEHEHE If your low on beens I know where 1000's are. HAHAHAHA

Aright Team, DC3 and Shady posted up now its your turn. PIC WHORE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tap

Edit. I tried to put the monkey pic up shakeing his head but it didn't work. You all know what comes after that. And those will load. MUAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Tap_Water; 11-12-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Here you go Tap!

Pictures of my gals from 3 days ago, and a little shot of a sample cut from the one on the left, #1.

None of them have very great growth underneath the top nugs, but I'm hoping for 1.5 to 2 ounces. It's hard for me to estimate since this is my first harvest, and I know the nugs shrink when you dry them, so we'll see in about a week and a half!
    Last edited by Thor; 11-12-2009 at 09:22 PM.

^^^ Awesome shots Thor!

Here's some baby bud born to go with Shady's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilley View Post
    Here's DuD B

DuD A

DuD C

Moe Mist B2

Moe Mist B1

Moe Mist A

Top view

Side view
    TF1 Member #303
    My Current Grow Journal:
    Gilley Grows Medicine

Toke City Comic Book Club
    I love and

"Known to smoke a whole mountain of hash, to the ash..." -MF Doom

Looking real good there Guys. Keep up the good work and them Pics for sure.

I found a browser that likes TC and here are my smileys to show just that.HAHAHA

Tap

Quote Originally Posted by DC3 View Post
    Hey there Mike1... show us a pic of your J/C x BB, I'm curious as mine had nice looking light brown nugs but she was way too leafy to be a keeper.

Tap...its tough posting pic's when you're putting us to shame brother, lol.
    I decided to put up some pic's of my veg setup...all CFL's and this is a TF1 thread after all.
    Hey Cappy does this qualify me for a TF1 number?

DefCon3
    maybe hehahr sup DC,sad to say TC doesn't have a arcade,which I suppose is good for me,lol........lookin real good folks..........

mike1,shady,thor,led,doob,FF2M,1st lady,,tap,S.A.R.G.E.,Hydro1,TNF,and all the TEAM
    ......safesailin'
    Last edited by Capt'Sneak; 11-13-2009 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt'Sneak View Post
    maybe hehahr sup DC,sad to say TC doesn't have a arcade,which I suppose is good for me,lol........lookin real good folks..........

mike1,shady,thor,led,doob,FF2M,1st lady,,tap,S.A.R.G.E.,Hydro1,TNF,and all the TEAM
    ......safesailin'
    Wow, a TC arcade sounds like the best idea ever. Stoners battling it out for points in hand eye coordination games sounds like fun

Wonderful crystal shot n group shot as well Thor . very very nice work on that .

Shady n Gilley keep on lovin them ladys . they are in homestretch this is when the good stuff happens :P
    Tf1 Mem 102 AKA XerbHo " the Pic Whore "