Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 69 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1959616263646566676869707172737475767779119 ... LastLast

Here is some shots of a SDV3/JO X BB I cut last night. she was about 12 weeks as I was trying to get the DB beens to mature. Not looking like it worked out but sure there was a younger sister in the mix that took.

I did see a DB back cross in there that the beens are starting to fall out so the mission is compleat and alot of other good crosses never hurt.

I might look into it Shady. Not sure I want to blow myself up. HAHAHA

Looks like I have some test dumbies to try the seedy smoke on anyways.

Be safe Team. Tap

Damn Tap! that sure has some purty color to it
    and so sugary and frosty! good work man

Thanks BudSniffer, I was out killin g shit tonight and took some pics of the real Seeded SDV3/JO X BB and then I looked over at the new boxes. I got me a few new lamp setups and thought I would post one of them.

Its bad ass I say and gonna try and buy some more of these soon.HEHEHEHE

Anyhow, I'll post up some of the other bud shot later but for now its my adjustable ballist. HEHEHE

Trip on this one as I have been.LOL Tap

“The Cannabis Cultivator” Shady's Avatar

Nice bud shots Tap! Let us know how that Lumatek ballast works...
    ~ MMC recipient in compliance with Prop215 & SB420 ~

Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current, Organic Soil, & Coco DTW

Looks good Tap .... great shots. Diggin' that digital ballast too - how much did that run you ? Keep us posted on how it performs ...
    TF1 Member # 40
    A Krewe of Freaks, Sailing the Seas of Green

thanks guys, The 600 and 400 with easy cool 6 hood and HPS and MH bulbs ran me 560.00 to the door.

I'm gonna install both today so I'll keep ya posted on how I like. Not sure if I will be able to tell the dif from the other digitals I have but good to have backup lamps at the ready.

I'll be back with some pics later. Tap

Hey team.

Been busy lately, and I'm getting ready for surgery tomorrow to yank some teef outa my head.

Well, I've been doing some thinkin' on what the Butcher was saying in my grow journal about making 100% sure your grow is secure before going forward with it, and seeing as I couldn't even trust a close family member with it I'm not gunna risk doing anymore indoor grows so long as I live with room mates. (which sadly will be for a while)

But I've been scouting areas to grow outside this season, so hopefully I can find a few suitable spots and get some Texas-sized trees goin' down here.

Stay safe team.

P.S. wow Tap, nice shots, I'll definitely be checking those beans out as soon as I get the chance.
    TF1 Member #303
    My Current Grow Journal:
    Gilley Grows Medicine

Toke City Comic Book Club
    I love and

"Known to smoke a whole mountain of hash, to the ash..." -MF Doom

Just checking in man .... getting things started right around the end of the month and looking forward to it.

Hope this post finds the krewe high and well; EZ .... more to come.
    TF1 Member # 40
    A Krewe of Freaks, Sailing the Seas of Green

Hey team,

And hey ya’ll didn’t say hi to Dr.Claw! Tf1 #14 is an old schooler who has had some amazing grows. He is one “Mad” dude!

Finally made it back here. Been a tough year last year.

I started some beans and once again having trouble. I germinate using the paper towel method with decent success then place in small disposable pots to get them to break the soil. They broke the soil fine and were almost trying to push my 48” twin T12 with plant and aquarium bulbs out of the way.

When I switch to the CP spring lamps the plants stop wanting to grow and even look unhappy. Funny thing is, years ago when I first started growing I had great success with just 6- 42 watt 2700 kelvin CPs.

Nothing has changed in the box other than replacing the lamps and now having 6- 42 watt 2700K lamps plus now 2- 55 watt 6500K lamps. Talking to Farmtek, full spectrum or a Kelvin above 5000 is what they recommend for growing. I seem to remember that a lower, warmer Kelvin was best for flowering though…and once again, I had success in the past…it’s crazy.

Now I’m thinking about re-doing my lights altogether and going with high output T5s in a six tube high bay fixture. I think I can just barely fit that in my box, but looking at spending at least $250 to do that. Farmtek suggests in their catalog that a combination of 3000K and 6000K for optimal growing.

Anybody know of a place to get better deals on lights than Farmtek? Anybody got any other suggestions? HPS is out of the question…

Peace
    TF1 #4 Original Equipment

Hey Led,

Ain't sure what your room temps might be, but I had a similar problem with my sprouts. I found out, it was slightly too cool for the soil/roots. My room temps were 70. I bought me a heat mat, I have to use during the winter, and I have no problems. My sprouts would start out looking good, then kinda start fading and eventually die. In warmer weather, I have no problems.
    In fact, I just turned my mat off 2 days ago, cause my sprouts had gotten big enough to make it on their own... maybe this will help